PDA

View Full Version : Garden pics

Mags
12-07-2010, 03:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Garden/rsz_dscf1694.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Garden/rsz_dscf1678.jpg

I was surprised to see the agapanthus in bud as they looked a very sorry sight after the snow and cold weather last winter .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Garden/rsz_dscf1586.jpg

angieh
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Beautiful, Mags - you do have green fingers!

dandysmom
12-07-2010, 04:35 PM
I do so enjoy seeing your garden pics, Mags, they are so colorful and well laid out.. Such a lot of thought gone into designing it.

PoshPuss
12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Beautiful array of colour Mags, greenfingers indeed, :D and big cheer for the agapanthus, resiliant flower!

Kazz
12-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Mags I stand and applaud you superb displays there.

Moli
12-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Another summer and another stunning garden.....beautiful Mags....

Kim
12-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Beautiful Mags x

calismum
12-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Lovely colours and displays.

Mags
12-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks everyone :D

Not a lot of thought goes into designing it really...... my garden isn't very big, I love flowers, frequently visit Garden Centres in the Spring where I buy whatever catches my eye at the time. When it comes to planting out time, I go through all the plants and decide what I'll put here and what I'll put there. :lol:

I envy Kazz and her designs, her garden always looks so neat and organised...:D

Shelley123
12-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Magnificent Flower displays Mags

EmmaG
12-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Stunning!!!

Kazz
12-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks everyone :D

Not a lot of thought goes into designing it really...... my garden isn't very big, I love flowers, frequently visit Garden Centres in the Spring where I buy whatever catches my eye at the time. When it comes to planting out time, I go through all the plants and decide what I'll put here and what I'll put there. :lol:

I envy Kazz and her designs, her garden always looks so neat and organised...:D

Thank you Mags I have to say I am miles behind this year the plants have taken over......and made me realise how high maintenance the garden actually is :? hence I will be taking steps to make it more user friendly it never bothered me before but now I realise without the effort it turns to disaster quickly. Because I put the work in it was fine/good even but looking at changing the planting back and front (not now I know:roll: )to make it
A more accesible.
B Less time consumuing
C Back under control

And guess what I am going to do a plan for the hardscaping and hire someone to do it......YES thats right HIRE someone I will not ask family/friends because I want what I want not what they will give me.

So watch this space as they say.

I have a plan including a stone circle in the front (not sure if to have circle left or squared yet) this will be surrounded by gravel/pebbles/chippings (I think) there will be wider path from gate to door with raised step area up to front door ( making it two levels) I need a step up to front door anyhow so make it a big/wide one;). The path/step will be non slip paving(not sure colour or style yet) the whole thing is a changing.....:-D

Mags
12-07-2010, 10:42 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I knew it wouldn't be long before you started designing again Kazz! :-D

I agree that you should look to making your garden less time demanding and easier to manage ....... then you can spend more time relaxing and enjoying it. ;)