PDA

View Full Version : Tiggles...........

Moli
03-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Is the tabby boy I posted pictures about a while back, have the same problem as Farthing..He comes everynight around bedtime for food, and boy does he announce himself:roll:He is gorgeous, so very friendly and very talkative....I do not think he is a stray, in too good a condition, have asked around and no one seems to know where he belongs....
I could have him neutered, but if he belongs to someone could get into a load of trouble.....not sure what to do about him really...:(He is not causing any problems, just comes for his supper, a cuddle, then off he gors again..

random
03-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Have you tried the 'note on a collar' trick? That would be my first idea . . . ?

dandysmom
03-07-2010, 08:14 PM
The note, or signs around the area and the vets????

angieh
03-07-2010, 08:29 PM
I sympathise Moli - at least I know that Squiffy does have an owner. I'd try the poster with photo somewhere near your nearest pub, if you have one!

farthing
03-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Some body said to me, while discussing Mr Tomsk- 'how many people check their bits', there are not many like us around who feel for substance. If he is unchipped and you can't find the owner, I see no comeback- they need to know it was you for a start.
Go for it, I did.:oops:
Mr Tomsk is definately an 'outdoor cat', I can tell by his behaviour now he is inside, recovering. He uses his litter tray but doen't know about boundries.

Moli
04-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Problem I have is people know I foster for the CP, and if I have him done could cause trouble for then...