PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour with the bully cat

CathyW
02-07-2010, 10:41 PM
i saw her yesterday was chatting with her, asked has your cat still got them bits of his. oh yes she says and giggles.
i say u wont laugh when he starts spraying in the house. oh no she says he will never do that as hes never in. yea dont i knw it. hes always around near us trying to bully my cats:evil:
i realy hope he starts spraying in her house i realy do. u cant get that smell out can u. it wont cost her a penny as the CPL would give her a voucher to pay for it.and id lend her a box.
honestly. some ppl.
what illnesses can un-spayed cats getz???

Shelley123
02-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Some people are so unaware of the needs of Cats , boys mum.
We have a neighbour like that too, you just can't get through to them.

Netty
03-07-2010, 11:01 AM
I'd take it myself. She need never know who did it! If hes never in, she wont miss him for a few hours.

angieh
03-07-2010, 01:01 PM
You are coming up against the same pig-headedness that I've noticed. Yes, and the giggling - makes me SO MAD!

Illnesses? Apart from the risk of abscesses caused by infected wounds, there is also the risk of FeLV and FIV from being bitten by an infected cat and of course being hit by a car because of being outside and straying much more than a neutered cat. I'm sure other members can come up with other horrid things you might like to try and scare your neighbour with.

dandysmom
03-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Some people are hopeless!! Why oh why .....???

PoshPuss
03-07-2010, 05:15 PM
I think you have to go for the jugular here BM, if neighbour has kids, screw with her emotions :evil: Tell her, Tomcats scratch and bit kids when they can't control their hormones ( it's rubbish but she's not cat-wise, is she ;) ) if she thinks the worst maybe then she'll take heed. Doesn't sound like she's worried tho as poor cat is not ther half its time :(

dandysmom
03-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Good idea, PP, might work!

farthing
03-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I just get so frustrated with people like this, they shouldn't be allowed animals.
All you can do is enforce the risk of worms, ticks, fleas. FIV and Felv- but I suspect it will make no difference if he is never in.
I don't get it why have a pet if you spend no time with it!