PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation - Leighton Denny crystal nail file

EmmaG
27-06-2010, 10:37 PM
This thing is amazing, I bought it a couple of weeks before the wedding as I had heard rave reviews and no broken nails since I have used it. The reviews are really good (although a similar revlon one has some very bad reviews)

It works by sealing your nail so water cannot penetrate the edge of your nail and cause it to split. Also you can use it in a see saw motion that you are not suppose to with traditional nail files.

I got mine from boots but you can get them online at Leighton Denny. :-D

Kazz
27-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh thats intersting I will have alook in boots,I am having trouble with my nails just wonder if these will help. I'll give it a go and also pass this information on to my own private Diva Sophie.....ta Emma.

EmmaG
27-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Hope it might help Kazz. You can also buy them from QVC and use their 30 day money back guarantee if you do not like it.

Moli
27-06-2010, 10:46 PM
My sons girl friend has some and she does my nails with them..

angieh
27-06-2010, 10:51 PM
I'll have a look - thanks Emma. I'm having trouble with splitting nails atm.

Kazz
27-06-2010, 10:52 PM
I'll have a look - thanks Emma. I'm having trouble with splitting nails atm.

Snap................

EmmaG
27-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Happy to help - dont forget it is the crystal nail file not a glass one (not sure of the differences but the crystal one is meant to be better)

angieh
27-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I also have ridges running down the length of some nails, some quite pronounced. Again GP is not interested and says it was due to anaemia and will go eventually. I've had that for about 3 years I guess.