PDA

View Full Version : Typical behaviour for a newly become 1 year old?

angieh
19-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Pip has been persistently norty this morning!

Firstly, he came into the greenhouse where I was watering my tomatoes with dilute Tomorite as the first fruits have set. He likes to try and drink the water, but of course he shouldn't drink Tomorite! I picked him up and carried him indoors for OH to look after!

Secondly, I was hanging up MIL's shower curtain on the line and Pip tried to claw at it - he has never bothered about the washing on the line before, but it just must make a delicious sound. I picked him up and carried him indoors for OH to look after.

Lastly we were making lunch and I had washed some watercress and had it in a colander on the work surface. Pip jumped up and started eating the watercress! OH kindly got the camera and took some photos. This is the best one ............ Pip did actually eat some of the watercress. Luckily it wasn't a very strong variety.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/angieh_bucket/Pippin/P1030386.jpg

Hopefully this afternoon will be less of a challenge as he's fast asleep in his Pip's nest just now.

It must be fun being ONE! :cat10 :cat10 :cat10

PoshPuss
19-06-2010, 02:47 PM
The birthday boy is taking liberties but hey, he's too handsome to be cross with for too long :D

dandysmom
19-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Big all-growed-up boy is pushing his limits, I see! It is hard not to laugh when they're so naughty! Watercress? Must tell Leia about that one! Give him a "tsk!!" from us....:mrgreen:

calismum
19-06-2010, 06:09 PM
But - how can you be angry with them??

He is just continuing to explore his world :)

xtmc
21-06-2010, 01:25 PM
But - how can you be angry with them??

He is just continuing to explore his world :)

You can try but it just wont work :)

angieh
21-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Getting angry with a cat is about as worthless as shouting at a cucumber! I can't get angry with him anyway because I only have to look at his face and I smile!

I can't get cross at Kizzy either, because she goes all girlie on me and gets a cuddle instead.

They both have me entwined around their paws.

dandysmom
21-06-2010, 03:58 PM
That is SO well put, Angie! :D

random
22-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Cheeky wee imp!

No, not point getting cross at a cat, I think after having my lot I have developed so much patience in general, it has even been commented on by outsiders, so that can only be a good thing!

Cats = learnt patience!

angieh
22-06-2010, 08:31 PM
That's possibly why being owned by cat/s is good for the blood pressure!

Shelley123
22-06-2010, 09:11 PM
He's got taste that Cat, going for the water cress