PDA

View Full Version : Internal bleeding

Phoenix
30-04-2010, 10:26 PM
I suspect there's a cat in the neighbourhood somewhere that's internally bleeding a bit because yesterday someone brought a bit of cat "number two" on their shoe and it came off in the house. It had a pointy bit that looked like there was dark blood on the end of it as though the cat that did it was internally bleeding slightly.

I don't think it's Dylan that did it, because I saw Dylan's "business" today and it looks to be normal.

I know there's not a lot I can do until I know what cat it is that was internally bleeding, if there's anything at all.

Question is, is there any way of finding out for certain whose cat it is? If it's one of the feral farm cats about I don't think there's anything that I can do (the ferals run off at the mere sight of anybody)

Forgot to say: we don't have any traps round here we could use to catch them either.

Elaine
30-04-2010, 10:36 PM
As ferals do.....

The question is not who's cat but which cat? Either way, unless you can watch each and every cat and their movements, in your area, it is going to be an impossible task.

Are you sure the poo had a dark, bloody, tarry consistancy or could it have been dark due to being old?

Phoenix
30-04-2010, 10:40 PM
As ferals do.....

The question is not who's cat but which cat? Either way, unless you can watch each and every cat and their movements, in your area, it is going to be an impossible task.

Are you sure the poo had a dark, bloody, tarry consistancy or could it have been dark due to being old?

Dark and wet it was, only saw part of it - the part that was brought into the house. I'm pretty sure it was blood though, hence the fact I checked Dylan's "business" at the first sight of any thing from Dylan.

I know it wasn't Dylan, Dylan's was the first "business" I checked.

Mags
30-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Did it come from your garden, RCR?

Phoenix
30-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Did it come from your garden, RCR?

We think so, can't really have come from anywhere else ...

angieh
01-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Which other cats come into your garden to do their "business"? Do you have regular poopers?

Phoenix
01-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Which other cats come into your garden to do their "business"? Do you have regular poopers?

Poppet will occasionally, so do some of the ferals, there's cats from the next street that do sometimes, the two across the road and one from the top of the road (not forgetting Dylan but Dylan's ruled out, as is Poppet - spoke to Poppet's owner)

angieh
01-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes, I did wonder about Poppet. Wouldn't want her to be in any trouble. As for the others, there really isn't much you can do.