PDA

View Full Version : Dooggy nursemaid

Kazz
29-04-2010, 11:43 AM
A little story....Sal is being so gentle since I got home its scary...but I knew she would behttp://www.dogsey.com/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif ......what happened this morning was I dozed off in the living room and the next thing I heard was my name being called Sal had decided no one was getting near enough to wake me she just admitted low growl, when my brother in law came into the living room to see if I wanted anything as soon as I roused she was fine again....maybe she sense my weakeness and decided she is defender...well for now. Stu (BIL) just did not want to risk coming any closer although he said she recognised him she just seemed to be saying........ " Hey I know you're okay, you mean no harm, but she (I) is not too good at the minute and I am looking after her " he was quite choked she was so gentle.....she he said seemed to know she should move when told but held her ground....my guardian angel. With a Staffie smile.....http://www.dogsey.com/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Mags
29-04-2010, 11:55 AM
That was very touching Kazz, animals do have a canny sixth sense and are able tell when someone is unwell.

It must be very reassuring having Sal watching over you, she's such a good girl.:)

Shelley123
29-04-2010, 12:29 PM
I love the idea of an guardian angel with a Staffie smile ;D

angieh
29-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Good girl Sal. They do know I'm sure.

(I also love the idea of an angel with a Staffie smile!)

dandysmom
29-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Touching story. They are such a comfort, aren't they?

calismum
29-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Bless her - what a clever girl.

Moli
29-04-2010, 08:16 PM
What a lovely story, she is just looking after her mum...:)

yola
29-04-2010, 10:32 PM
The most comforting and reassuring thing when you're unwell is to have a much-loved pet by your side taking care of you. Sounds like the lovely Sal fits the bill perfectly :D

Kazz
30-04-2010, 10:03 AM
She does she does but I swear though when I came home and was poorly on Sunday night (early hours) I swear the cats were here.....

dandysmom
30-04-2010, 03:53 PM
They were in spirit, I do believe. Cleo and Oz were looking after you also.