HappyKatz
15-04-2010, 05:59 PM
What is the # 1 thing that makes your cat happy? :cat3

Sliver - Her heating pad
Snowball - Sleeping on Soft Puffy Blankets
Sage - To be Chased but food is close
Sushie - Snuggling with us, chasing the laser is close
Spooky - Sleeping
Spici - Chasing toys, she loves when you toss toys towards her.
Shilo - Food! Toys are very close especially sticks.
Sadee - Outside. She will meow to go outside, even on colder days.
Sasha - Us. She follows us everywhere we go. Shes our little furry shadow.

angieh
15-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Good thread HK!

Kizzy - having her tummy stroked
Pip - playing outside and generally chasing around

jacks
15-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Minnie is happiest when shes on my lap being stroked and made a fuss of.She dribbles.....She would stay there all day if she could.:cat1

Stephan
15-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Cleo has few desires-wake up get a cuddle,breakfast,get a cuddle, sleep,get a cuddle,supper,get a cuddle-have a visit outside to do what a cat has to do but mostly have a sleep or a cuddle

Phoenix
15-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Food, food, strokes, tummy rubs and strokes, and more food. They are Dylan's desires :lol:

Oh, not forgetting trying to cuddle with Poppet :lol:

Aquatic
15-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Sleep, food, sleep, go outside, food, tummy tickle, sleep that's Felix's desires.

angieh
15-04-2010, 07:55 PM
I forgot for Pip - playing with the water from the tap!

cats' staff
15-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Tolly- 'that bit near the ears, no not quite there, left a bit, left a bit, ahhhhhhh that's the spot' (he's quite specific is Tolly)
Smudge loves a good groom and fuss
Cleo loves fuss and chasing a button around VERY LOUDLY, preferably at 2AM, and by the sound of it, while wearing clogs........

dandysmom
15-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I'd like to say me, but truthfully it would be 1) food! 2) sleep! 3) grooming session.

Johelian
17-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Frazier - Food. No question.
Reese - being allowed to sit in the bath with the tap just running a bit. This is his evening treat while I brush my teeth.
Noah - Playing, specifically with the yellow pipe-cleaner type toy. He will run around the house dragging it behind him, which is great fun for the other cats too!

maxiesmum
17-04-2010, 10:22 PM
cuddles cuddles cuddles! having his tummy tickled.. havin his ears scritched, he LOVES being brushed, more cuddles, oh and as soon as the fire is on in the living room, he's right in front of it!! and sleeeeeep