PDA

View Full Version : I'm a celeb get me out of here

Loki_2hot
10-04-2010, 03:21 AM
been watching this series of I'm a celeb the one with aussie Joe, sam fox and boy there are a lot of aussies feeling so sorry for poor Katie for having to go through those test its like the pommie public are trying to break her and to see her shake with fear makes me think of my poor mum and I have to fast forward it, I don't even know if its over there but if it isn't and she is still in give her break

alexgirl73
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM
lol, this finished a while ago back here, and believe me, very few members of the British public have any sympathy for 'poor Katie' me included. Tbh, this was there way of getting revenge on an unpleasant, attention seeking, common as muck individual, with the morals of an alley cat! (can u tell I don't like her :lol:)

Loki_2hot
10-04-2010, 11:08 AM
lol, this finished a while ago back here, and believe me, very few members of the British public have any sympathy for 'poor Katie' me included. Tbh, this was there way of getting revenge on an unpleasant, attention seeking, common as muck individual, with the morals of an alley cat! (can u tell I don't like her :lol:)

just because ppl dont like her, doesn''t mean you go out of the way to get revenge, so would you do the same thing if you came across some1 here that was unpleasant. fine to dislike some1 but to make their life hell to me is unpleasant qith the morals of a alley cat:roll:

alexgirl73
10-04-2010, 01:01 PM
no, none of us would in real life :lol:, but Miss Price knew EXACTLY what she was letting herself in for when she signed up for her second bout of the jungle! She is a very astute person, and knew that the public would take the chance to show their support of Peter Andre, but as far as she is concerned any publicity is good publicity :D She had already survived her previous encounter on I'm a Celebrity, and most people thought it was bad taste her giong in there just after divorcing peter, when that is where she got together with him. And as she is one tough cookie, then most of her 'drama' on the show was put on, imo anyway :lol:

Aquatic
10-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I love I'm a celeb get me out of here! :-D
But Katie knew that she was going to do that sort of thing before she went on there.
You would of thought she wouldn't have gone there a few months after she split up with Peter. But that's Katie Price for you...

Donna
10-04-2010, 02:42 PM
She deserved everything she got... lol..... I hate the woman and in her line of "work", she would expect to have got everything she did.

Loki_2hot
10-04-2010, 10:47 PM
no, none of us would in real life :lol:, but Miss Price knew EXACTLY what she was letting herself in for when she signed up for her second bout of the jungle! She is a very astute person, and knew that the public would take the chance to show their support of Peter Andre, but as far as she is concerned any publicity is good publicity :D She had already survived her previous encounter on I'm a Celebrity, and most people thought it was bad taste her giong in there just after divorcing peter, when that is where she got together with him. And as she is one tough cookie, then most of her 'drama' on the show was put on, imo anyway :lol:
Isnt that what they all say about publicity so she not the 1 and only, and as far as the ex no one knows wot ppl are like could partial understand if she had abused him but just cause she divorced Peter Andre every1 had to stick a knife in

I love I'm a celeb get me out of here! :-D
But Katie knew that she was going to do that sort of thing before she went on there.
You would of thought she wouldn't have gone there a few months after she split up with Peter. But that's Katie Price for you...

life goes on it just doesnt stop so wot she didn't sit on her a#re or stayed inside christ look at mel gibson screwed around on his wife of 27 yrs and got another woman preg and who would have thought he would do something like that to his family! did he sut around no

She deserved everything she got... lol..... I hate the woman and in her line of "work", she would expect to have got everything she did.
what kind of work? page 3 and playboy No one should expect any sort of cruelty no matter wot sort of work they are in its every1's right to be safe

Donna
11-04-2010, 09:41 AM
what kind of work? page 3 and playboy No one should expect any sort of cruelty no matter wot sort of work they are in its every1's right to be safe

Cruelty????????????? LOL. You are funny!! Are you related to her or just some obsessed fan who cant see the funny side? She knew she would have to do trials and she knew exactly what sort of trials they would be, having done the show before.

Loki_2hot
11-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Cruelty????????????? LOL. You are funny!! Are you related to her or just some obsessed fan who cant see the funny side? She knew she would have to do trials and she knew exactly what sort of trials they would be, having done the show before.

No didn't even know who she was until I started watching it
just going by the post here. No just cant see the funny side of{quote revenge}:roll:

Donna
11-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Oh well. Each to their own :-)

Kim
11-04-2010, 03:07 PM
I agree with everyone else. I can't stand Katie Price and she shouldn't expect the general public to feel anything but loathing for her after the TV series about her and Peter Andre. She knew exactly what to expect in the jungle and I agree, she just wants publicity no matter what kind!!! I agree with Alex, definitely has the morals of an alley cat that one!!! lol Loki_2hot you sound like her biggest fan - probably the only one and if you don't mind me saying I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously. The series finished ages ago over here and she didn't have a chance of winning!

Elaine
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Well, I'm not a fan of hers nor Pete's tbh but I did feel a little sorry for her on the last show. I dont think she thought that she was as disliked as she actually was but it did make for good viewing. She has got balls and a brass neck, gotta give her credit for that atleast.;)

Loki_2hot
11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Oh well. Each to their own :-)

Yep, I was told opinions are like @rsehole$ every1 has 1

Loki_2hot
11-04-2010, 10:50 PM
I agree with everyone else. I can't stand Katie Price and she shouldn't expect the general public to feel anything but loathing for her after the TV series about her and Peter Andre. She knew exactly what to expect in the jungle and I agree, she just wants publicity no matter what kind!!! I agree with Alex, definitely has the morals of an alley cat that one!!! lol Loki_2hot you sound like her biggest fan - probably the only one and if you don't mind me saying I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously. The series finished ages ago over here and she didn't have a chance of winning!

No like I said never knew who she was or for that her x as to who wins or in your case won I'm hoping sam or gino gets its

Mags
11-04-2010, 11:03 PM
No like I said never knew who she was or for that her x as to who wins or in your case won I'm hoping sam or gino gets its
I'm surprised you have never heard of her ex, since he lived many years in Australia.:? His first top 5 Australian single was "Gimme Little Sign" at the age of 19. This single became Australia's fastest selling single in 1993. Peter received numerous national awards in Australia for his outstanding music. :)

Donna
11-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Yep, I was told opinions are like @rsehole$ every1 has 1

yep, you included! ;)

Donna
12-04-2010, 12:00 AM
I too wanted Gino to win so was pleased that he did :D

Loki_2hot
12-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I'm surprised you have never heard of her ex, since he lived many years in Australia.:? His first top 5 Australian single was "Gimme Little Sign" at the age of 19. This single became Australia's fastest selling single in 1993. Peter received numerous national awards in Australia for his outstanding music. :)

Ì was either 8 or 9 and at that age was more interested in football an cricket:shock:

Loki_2hot
12-04-2010, 09:20 AM
yep, you included! ;)
yes just like u
I too wanted Gino to win so was pleased that he did :D

And thank u so glad u told me now I don't have to watch it:smt019 :cat21