PDA

View Full Version : Fifi's paw update

yola
09-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Went to the vet this morning; she's concerned that the wound is not healing although it's no longer infected - just open. The skin is also very, very thin.

We have arranged an op to remove the area that's not healing + stitching and biopsy. Bloods will be taken whilst Fi's under.

It's set for next Wednesday (when I also have a minor op booked).

The real worry is Balie who's back to the vet on Monday. More runny fouling, vommiting and generally withdrawn behaviour.

alexgirl73
09-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Oh dear, it is a bit of a worry at the moment for you Yola :( Lots of healing vibes and ((hugs)) coming from this way x

Kazz
09-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Flipping heck they have ganged together to make you worry....the solution with Fifi's foot sounds good though a solution hopefully.

Not sure about Balie.......you know my thoughts...look after yourself especially with an Op coming up.....remember a cat us a cat.

Take care K

angieh
09-04-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm sure Fifi will be fine, at least I hope so, also yourself Yola - take care. Very sorry about Balie, poor boy.

Moli
09-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear you have 2 at the vets Yola, healing vibes for them both....Hope your op goes ok too....

Mags
09-04-2010, 10:23 PM
What a worry for you Yola, healing vibes to Fifi and Bailie.....

I hope all goes well for you next Wednesday too ...

dandysmom
10-04-2010, 03:03 AM
So sorry to hear this, Yola. Healing vibes coming for all. (((hugs)))

Aquatic
10-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear this.

I hope everything goes well.
Xxx

Donna
10-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Good luck to you all next Wednesday... what a day!

yola
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks all. My op is a tiddler, just a wart that's gone a bit mental - doctor's confident there is nothing untoward. I'm not too worried about Fifi, it'll be a bit sore but she'll have a cool pink bandage and lots of love and attention from nurse Dominik :-)

Elaine
10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Sorry Yola, I must have missed your thread about Fifi's paw. What happened? Hope all goes well for her.

Sorry to hear that Baile is failing again, sincerely hope it's a blip and that he will rally round again.

Lots of love and well wishes to you and your furry family xxx