PDA

View Full Version : Someone keeps pooing in one of the food bowls!

random
05-04-2010, 06:05 PM
3 times in so many weeks I have woken up to find a poo (cat poo) in one of the cat's food bowls! No idea who or why, but someone has quite taken a fancy to it, it seems! :shock: :shock: :roll:

angieh
05-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh Yuk! Perhaps one of your tribe has got an odd sense of humour?

Kay
05-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Try putting their food in the litter tray :-D :-D :-D

dandysmom
05-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Yuk indeed, not nice!

Phoenix
05-04-2010, 08:36 PM
OK, that is really random :shock:

random
05-04-2010, 08:41 PM
LOL isn't just!

Haha, good job I have a sense of humour then Angie! Unlike the OH who saw it this morning en route to the bathroom and nearly threw up. :shock: :roll:

angieh
05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
hmmmmmmm, 'fraid I'd be the same with dogs' doings - I'm used to cat!

dandysmom
05-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I have a strong stomach, I'd just roll my eyes, bag it and wash the bowl!

Moli
05-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Hate a admit it, but for a while Casper was perching on the dogs raised food bowl and piddling into it.Luckily it was always empty....stopped now, thank goodness....

dandysmom
05-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Hate a admit it, but for a while Casper was perching on the dogs raised food bowl and piddling into it.Luckily it was always empty....stopped now, thank goodness....

LOL! Cats do the weirdest things :roll:

random
06-04-2010, 01:32 PM

Hahaha, what a monkey, I have no idea who has decided to do this mind as when they do it must be at night as it's always there for me in the morning, how considerate!

Aquatic
06-04-2010, 01:39 PM
:lol: lol. At night after they have eaten there food why don't you put the bowls some where where they can't reach it so then they have to poo in the litter box.

random
06-04-2010, 01:44 PM
:lol: lol. At night after they have eaten there food why don't you put the bowls some where where they can't reach it so then they have to poo in the litter box.

They don't tend to eat their food all in one go as they have dry on the evening which usually stays down 'til it has been eaten, they just pick at it, so the bowls still usually have food in when I go to bed.

I'm not all that bothered really, it's only occasionally and i'm hoping it's just a phase, they will do these daft things now and then but someone has obviously taken a liking to it, perhaps they have been sleeping on the windowsill (THE choice place to sleep apparently!) and couldn't be bothered to go downstairs to use the loo?!?!?! :shock: :roll:

Aquatic
06-04-2010, 01:48 PM
:lol: It must be my cat and dog who eat it all in one go greedy guts!.
Oh bless them :-D.

random
06-04-2010, 01:52 PM
:lol: It must be my cat and dog who eat it all in one go greedy guts!.
Oh bless them :-D.

Aye the dogs eat it in one go and the cats eat their 'dinner' all in one which is usually some meat or fish or similar but the dry is always down and they just pick at it when they want to, always have done. x

pookyandjo
07-04-2010, 02:41 PM

lol that sounds like a revenge things.. i'm sure that cats have enough cognisant ability to play the revenge card...well some do :shock:

dandysmom
07-04-2010, 04:23 PM
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 I agree, Jo!