PDA

View Full Version : Amusing Behaviour!!

Amber_Leigh1
03-04-2010, 11:14 PM
My kitten Tigger has a shoe fettish - funny little man!! :D

No joke...Tigger actually waits until I take my shoes off and put them side by side and then he will put one paw in one shoe and the other paw in the other shoe and lay down to relax wearing them! After a few minutes he will then put his face in one of the shoes and go to sleep! Hopefully my feet don't smell too badly :oops:

Does anybody else have a cat with a shoe fettish?! :)

Also he has an obsession playing in my bath - when it is empty of course!

He is a lovely little character but a real terror - I can't wait to get past the biting of hands stage!! Tigger is nearly 8 months old now

angieh
03-04-2010, 11:21 PM
My dear old cat Merlin, who passed on just over a year ago, aged 23.5 years had a shoe fetish - but only with my OH's slippers. He would chew them and rub his face and generally make the slippers soggy (lovely!). He didn't do that on any other shoes - they were just ordinary leather moccasin type slippers.

I think we need a photo of your Tigger asleep in or on your shoes!

Aquatic
03-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Felix doesn't like shoe's :lol: But he likes to sit in the sink kitchen or bathroom and sit there for hours watching the tap drip. Strange Strange cat. He has just discovered the top of the wardrobe! He used to just open the door of my wardrobe and curl up and sleep, but if he can't get into my wardrobe he will now climb to the top and sleep there. Thought we'd lost him earlier because he was gone for 3 hours without terrorising the poor dog :lol:.

Ye pictures would be nice :-D Would love to see Tigger asleep in your shoe's! :-D:D

Angieh they must of been really nice slippers! :lol:

dandysmom
04-04-2010, 02:15 AM
No shoe fetishes here, but would love to see pics!

yola
04-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Balie, when he was younger used to always put his face in my shoes or sleep on my boots. He's always been 'my' cat and although he doesn't sleep in shoes any more he will always sleep on an item of my clothing in preference to anyone elses :lol:

Netty
19-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Mindy never slept on shoes but when she was tiny, she used to sleep on hubbys foot. If he sat cross legged when he had his boots on, she would walk down his leg and actually fall asleep on his foot. But she got too big and heavy, he had to put a stop to it!!

lisa01uk87
19-04-2010, 05:58 PM
nope none here however my mums eldest mo has a foot fettish, he prefers to be petted by feet than hands :s

random
19-04-2010, 06:37 PM
2 of mine like shoes, Vitaani likes putting her face in shoes and pretending they are attacking her and all that malarky and Colin likes rubbing his teeth on your shoes but only when you are wearing them! Funnily enough, they are mother and son, perhaps it runs in the family! :lol:

tcehn
22-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Haha that made me laugh. :-D

Shelley123
22-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Yes Tom has a shoe fetish, he likes to push his face into our shoes and will then roll about with them, kicking with his hind legs as if they are prey.:D

dandysmom
22-04-2010, 10:35 PM
There must be some pheromones on our feet that intrigue some of them ... just as some react to catnip and some don't.

angieh
23-04-2010, 09:19 AM
This may appear horrid to some, but have you smelt your cats' feet??? They do smell quite human!!!!

cats' staff
23-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Angie I now have an image of you sniffing kizzy and Pip's feet!
Tolly likes my gardening boots so much they now leak. He rubs his face all over them and then bunny kicks them until they surrender.....

dandysmom
23-04-2010, 04:12 PM
LOL, Angie, never thought of doing that, and will try ... although HRH doesn't like having her feet touched so not sure how I'll go about it!

Amber_Leigh1
24-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I've loved reading everybody elses stories!!!

Finally some photos:

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/Amber_Leigh1/th_Tigger004.jpg

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/Amber_Leigh1/th_Tigger011.jpg

angieh
24-04-2010, 09:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
24-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Oh, so cute!! Thanks for posting.