PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's Latest News

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 04:30 PM
"Hello again, don't think you need a hint as to who this is :D

I've been up to mischief all day today :lol: Here's what I've been doing starting from this morning:

Started off going outside and caught Granny a birdie which she was NOT happy about, had to leave my birdie outside (Mum wasn't awake then, it was about 6am when it started to get light and that was when I got the birdie)

Slept on Mum's bed after that, until the afternoon (Mum went out shopping and hunted me some ham which I decided to beat up) Mum gave me some tasty turkey which I ate then I got the ham (which I beat up). I went outside and decided to look for the ratties and the mouseys, then the moleys, then decided to see if The Great Drainpipe Rodent was in the drain holes in the road (they have got metal covers on so I can't reach The Great Drain Rodent - boo hiss!)

Now I'm deciding what other mischief I need to get up to. Poppet was sleeping today when I went to see her so I couldn't invite her to join in my mischief."

angieh
03-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I think you should write some short stories RCR - from Dylan's pov, about what he does!

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 09:22 PM
I think you should write some short stories RCR - from Dylan's pov, about what he does!

Can't write short stories :lol: can do poetry but not short stories :lol: :oops:

angieh
03-04-2010, 09:24 PM
RCR - come now, you can write poetry and you CAN write short stories, especially if it's about something you know, eg. Dylan's adventures!

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 09:25 PM
RCR - come now, you can write poetry and you CAN write short stories, especially if it's about something you know, eg. Dylan's adventures!

Beg to differ :lol: that's the longest story I've done :lol: Ever :roll: :lol:

angieh
03-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Ah well ................. poems about Dylan's adventures then!?

I love the Great Drain Rodent - but wouldn't want to meet it/them.

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Ah well ................. poems about Dylan's adventures then!?

I love the Great Drain Rodent - but wouldn't want to meet it/them.

I can try writing it as a story if you like :lol:

We'll agree to disagree about my story writing ability :lol:

Can do letters from Dylan :lol:

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Your letters from Dylan ARE short stories! And very good, too! I want to hear more about the Great Drain Rodent!!!

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Your letters from Dylan ARE short stories! And very good, too! I want to hear more about the Great Drain Rodent!!!

I'll let Dylan tell you DM :lol:

"The Great Drain Rodent is a large rodent that lives down the drain in the road where we live and I know it to be fact it's down there because I can hear it splashing around" Dylan's saying :lol:

(It's really water trickling but Dylan wants it to be a Great Drain Rodent so as far as Dylan's concerned it is)

Aquatic
03-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Lol Sounds as if he has been up to a lot of mischief today :lol: I also want to hear more about the Great Drain Rodent!! :-D

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 09:58 PM
LOL, I would not be surprised at all if Dylan isn't right and that it is what we call a sewer rat here: huge nasty things with sharp teeth! He does NOT want to meet one of those..

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=dandysmom;599533]LOL, I would not be surprised at all if Dylan isn't right and that it is what we call a sewer rat here: huge nasty things with sharp teeth! He does NOT want to meet one of those..

There may be TWO Great Drain Rodents down there DM :shock: there's two drainholes and Dylan's fascinated with both :shock:

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Oh yes, they multiply ....... dozens and dozens of them! Be sure those manhole covers are nice and tight, we don't want them to get out some dark night!

Kay
03-04-2010, 10:19 PM
I love Dylan's 'short stories' about his daily escapades. He is soooo mischievious but lovely with it. xx

angieh
03-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Oh yes, they multiply ....... dozens and dozens of them! Be sure those manhole covers are nice and tight, we don't want them to get out some dark night!

Oh dear, sounds like a X-File storyline ................. scary!

dandysmom
04-04-2010, 02:10 AM
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Phoenix
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: I hope they don't get out :shock:

Dylan says he WOULD like to meet one:shock: and have it for dinner :shock:

dandysmom
04-04-2010, 08:25 PM
I doubt it; Dylan doesn't have a great track record with rats, and sewer rats are big and mean! Stick to mice, Dylan, your Auntie says, you do not want a nasty bite!

Phoenix
04-04-2010, 08:57 PM
I doubt it; Dylan doesn't have a great track record with rats, and sewer rats are big and mean! Stick to mice, Dylan, your Auntie says, you do not want a nasty bite!

Mice and moles :roll: (he loves moles)

Kay
05-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Mice and moles :roll: (he loves moles)

My friend could do with borrowing Dylan. She has an orchard full of moles :shock:

Phoenix
05-04-2010, 08:16 PM
My friend could do with borrowing Dylan. She has an orchard full of moles :shock:

Dylan likes bringing the moles alive so unless she wants live moles running around the house :shock:

angieh
05-04-2010, 08:49 PM
The little b*****s move to fast to make them into trousers! Hitting them on the nose will kill them quickly. Works with shrews too.

dandysmom
05-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Scamper, childhood cat, used to bring home dead shrews as well as mice. I've never seen them where I live now. Nor moles.