PDA

View Full Version : cat re-incarnations

maxiesmum
03-04-2010, 03:36 PM
I lost my lovely Bailey last year :( she was epileptic and took a massive fit before she left this life, lately ive been thinkin of her a lot and felt her presence about me, which has been nice to be honest, its almost like she approves of Max.. but heres the weird thing...

This cat has appeared on our street who is the DOUBLE of my wee Bailey... size, walk, meaow, everything! I actually called out "Bailey... hello" and she looked at me as if she recognised me, meaowed at me and came over for a tickle!!!... I can see this one is well looked after and belongs to someone but its almost like a re-incarnation as this wee thing seems to like lurkin around my street and especially around my house!

I got really upset the first time i saw this little lady.. shes so lovely.. now i cant stop thinking of her and missin my kitty even more :(

yola
03-04-2010, 04:53 PM
That's so sad but sweet at the same time. Maybe it's Bailey's way of telling you she's still around, keeping an eye and taking care of you. Hugs.

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Strange, but comforting in a way.

pcspik
03-04-2010, 05:00 PM
That's so sad but sweet at the same time. Maybe it's Bailey's way of telling you she's still around, keeping an eye and taking care of you. Hugs.

I agree. When I lost my male nearly 2 years ago, I was not looking for another straight away. I went to do my voluntary work at our Cats Protection when I was told there was another tabby male (I had just lost another tabby male) just come in. I only had a quick look at him because he was being bundled into a carrier to go the vets, but I managed to see that on the back of his head he has the exact same markings as the one I lost. That is only part that was similar, other than the colouring. Anyway the long and short story is that this new male came to live with me, and throughout the year his stripes on the back of his head still are the same as my old male.

Stephan
03-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Everyone we lose is still there in out heart,they remind us that love has room for another.

If a cat could send a message from the grave it would be

"You loved me and now I`m in cat heaven please do the same for another"

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Well put, Steph, so true.

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 09:49 PM
So, so true Steph.

Kay
03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
That is lovely and I definitely think it is Bailey's way of saying 'I may not be with you in body but I am always there in spirit'. Take comfort in Bailey's precence.