PDA

View Full Version : What Cat are You???

Kay
03-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Just taken this Cat Purrsonality quiz to find out what cat I am and surprise, surprise I am a Persian Cat :roll::roll: (must be all my Persians rubbing off on me)

This is what the result says:-

'Your inner beauty shines through, and to know you is to love you. You are affectionate and giving, and though you are popular, inside you are a home-body. You'd rather be surrounded by family, and those you love the most.
You take good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. Your idea of bliss is a lovely soak in a tubful of bubbles, followed by an evening by the fire, wrapped in a warm robe (or the arms of your loved one.)
Your only fault is that sometimes you need to be reminded of how special you really are.'

Have a go and see what cat you are. This is the link:-

http://cats.about.com/library/WhatKindCat1/blpersonalityquiz1intro.htm

PoshPuss
03-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Haha, me too Kay. Seems we are both influenced by our pets. Some of the questions were very USA based and so I just picked at random. Wonder what personality traits the Bengals/Abyssinians will have. Thought I might have been a domestic moggie, as I seem to be housebound these days.

Aquatic
03-04-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm also a persian :-D

Lol

Kay
03-04-2010, 12:08 PM
The Persians seem to rub off don't they Annette...lol. Hope you enjoyed your magazine.

Welcome to the club, Aquatic.

angieh
03-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I am a domestic cat - hooray!

"Although you may not hang out with royalty, your rich heritage makes you fit in with others no matter where you are. You may appear to be "one of the crowd," but inside, you are a complex study.

Those who are closest to you accept your flaws along with your more shining traits, which are many. You are loyal, devoted, and affectionate to those you trust, though sometimes shy and stand-offish with strangers. You may have had a rough life as a child, which makes you even more loyal now to your loved ones.

Choose your friends wisely, practice moderation in everything, learn to forgive small transgressions, and you will go far in life."

I've always said that I'd like to come back as a well looked after cat in my next life!!! :-D :-D :-D

Thanks for that Kay!

alexgirl73
03-04-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm a domestic cat too angie. Yay, a good old moggy PMSL!

maxiesmum
03-04-2010, 01:40 PM
You are an ABYSSINIAN CAT
clr gif

Abyssinian Cat
Photo Credit: © Nicholas and Cathy Pal

You have the natural physique of a well-toned athlete, but the sleek grace of a dancer. If that were your chosen profession, you might have trained in ballet, but gravitated later to hip-hop.

Your energy is boundless, which may make it difficult for your more sedate friends to keep up with you. You are a natural-born comic, and your imaginative wit will often find you at the center of a party.

You are extremely loyal to your friends, and often perform small personal kindnesses for those closest to you. Be wary, though, of "tag-along friends," who only want to bathe in your spotlight.

yola
03-04-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm a bengal!! (13 years with persians obviously has not rubbed off on me) :D Great link Kay!

Your tendency to sometimes "walk on the wild side" may sometimes intimidate those who do not know you well. However, to your family and close friends, you are a warm, loving companion who loves nothing more than an evening at home with friends.

You take good care of yourself: work out daily, often followed by a vigorous swim. You eat a nutritious diet; though sometimes you may binge on chocolates, you usually prefer fruit for dessert. You may drink alcohol socially, but you always keep in mind that too much may unleash your inner tiger, which you can't always control.
Those physically attracted by your well-toned body and somewhat exotic looks may be surprised to find the inner you is both complex and simple, making you an even more interesting partner.

A lot of the characteristics are very similar to me, even my OH says he thought me quite intimidating when he first met me :shock: One exception is the well toned bit - I used to be but not quite so now :lol: :oops: :lol:

farthing
03-04-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm a domestic too.

Phoenix
03-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Abyssinian Cat
Photo Credit: © Nicholas and Cathy Pal

You have the natural physique of a well-toned athlete, but the sleek grace of a dancer. If that were your chosen profession, you might have trained in ballet, but gravitated later to hip-hop.

Your energy is boundless, which may make it difficult for your more sedate friends to keep up with you. You are a natural-born comic, and your imaginative wit will often find you at the center of a party.

You are extremely loyal to your friends, and often perform small personal kindnesses for those closest to you. Be wary, though, of "tag-along friends," who only want to bathe in your spotlight.

jacks
03-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Im a persian to....:D

Stephan
03-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Bengal Cat .

In truth I`m just a big soft pussy-unless crossed and then I can bite and scratch

Kay
03-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Bengal Cat .

In truth I`m just a big soft pussy-unless crossed and then I can bite and scratch

Don't we all Stephen ;)

Stephan
03-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Stephen??????

It`s a long story-it`s Stephan.

Take a disdained look and a flick of the tail:D

Kay
03-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Ooops soz :oops: Please except my apologies Stephan. x

Stephan
03-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Ooops soz Please except my apologies Stephan. x

Rubs himself all over you:D

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 04:53 PM
What a fun thread! I'm a domestic cat also; some of the traits are spot on, although not the disturbed childhood: couldn't have been more normal.

pcspik
03-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Another Bengal here.

Kazz
03-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Had to wing it a bit on some of the questions, as they are USA based but very enjoyable way to spend a few minutes Ta Kay....

Oh it appears I am a domestic cat.

dandysmom
03-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Some of the questions were difficult; the one about a lifetime supply of ______; didn't want any of them!

Phil
03-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Abyssinian Cat

aliwin
04-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Bengal here too!

harry25
11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm an ABYSSINIAN CAT. I don't think I fit the description though.

EmmaG
11-04-2010, 06:42 PM
LOL I am a persian!!

Your inner beauty shines through, and to know you is to love you. You are affectionate and giving, and though you are popular, inside you are a home-body. You'd rather be surrounded by family, and those you love the most.
You take good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. Your idea of bliss is a lovely soak in a tubful of bubbles, followed by an evening by the fire, wrapped in a warm robe (or the arms of your loved one.)
Your only fault is that sometimes you need to be reminded of how special you really are.