PDA

View Full Version : Strife has been sick and got the squits:(

lisa01uk87
22-03-2010, 12:22 AM
came home tonight after work and strife was sick twice a yellow kinda bile, and i heard him in the cat litter box and went to check he has the squits to. im gonna keep an eye on him and starve him tonight see how he is in the morning if no better will phone the vet to see what they say

pookyandjo
22-03-2010, 09:32 AM
How is strife Lisa? any change... I hope he's been able to have some water and is stopped the vomiting

angieh
22-03-2010, 12:23 PM
How is Strife this morning Lisa?

yola
22-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Oh poor thing. Yes try starving him overnight and then give him a day of boiled chicken. Hopefully he'll then be fine, but do keep an eye on him. Mine do that from time to time and it's usually something that they've ingested on their travels.

lisa01uk87
28-03-2010, 03:49 PM
sorry havent been on in a while, strife seemed fine the next day and is definatly back to his normal self i do think its been something he has eaten trouble is forever trying to steal things off me and sharing them with strife so its been something during the day all i have to do is turn my back for a second and something is gone :P but yes i was lucky this time nothing more serious than a little upset tummy, will have to watch the little beggers more closley from now on lol

Mags
28-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Glad he's back to normal! :)

Aquatic
28-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Glad he's better :-D

dandysmom
28-03-2010, 08:16 PM
That's good news!

lisa01uk87
29-03-2010, 01:10 AM
yes it is and now a few days later troubles got the sqiuts :S me thinks both kittens need to go see the vet just to make sure there is no infection or something thats causing this, i thought it was just because they had stole some human food but now not so sure, will keep an eye on trouble for the next 24 hours and if no better defenatly will be straight to the vets, if everything is ok, will make and appointment to get them checked over, strife is due to be neutered soon anyway