PDA

View Full Version : Dylan today - funny

Phoenix
14-03-2010, 09:25 PM
He decided today he wanted to come in through the sitting room window so he jumped up onto the small ledge outside but he must have lost his footing because down he went onto the ground before trying again and managing it :lol: :roll:

He then promptly lay in the sun then a few minutes later he got too hot so instead of moving he started breathing rather fast so I had to move him into the shade to stop him from roasting :roll:

dandysmom
14-03-2010, 09:36 PM
That Dylan! He is aways up to something, isn't he, what a little character. Never a dull moment around him. :roll:

Phoenix
14-03-2010, 09:43 PM
That Dylan! He is aways up to something, isn't he, what a little character. Never a dull moment around him. :roll:

He's just refused chicken DM :shock: :shock: because he knows that there's other cat food in the fridge that he loves :roll: (stinks to high heaven when it's room temperature though but Dylan loves it!:roll: )

dandysmom
14-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Picky, picky! Has he been talking to Leia? Are you going to give in and let him have what he wants?

Phoenix
15-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Picky, picky! Has he been talking to Leia? Are you going to give in and let him have what he wants?

I already have :oops: :roll:

He's spoilt and he know it!

angieh
15-03-2010, 09:59 AM
OK now I want to know what the stinky food is!

Kizzy does the falling off the outside window ledge ..... they just don't make them comfortably wide enough.

pookyandjo
15-03-2010, 12:44 PM
lol Cheeky Dylan...they know how to twist us around their little paws dont they!

I have a friend Angie... that has an indoor/outdoor cat... and her husband is pretty handy with little jobs around the house... he fixed an extra ledge to the outside of the window... so the window ledge is wide enough for their pussy cat to sun bake on.. it didn't look very hard to do if your OH is a handy person

angieh
15-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Jo - your friend and her hubby sound very nice people and of course, they don't spoil their pussycat at all!! :D :D :D

dandysmom
15-03-2010, 04:12 PM
As I said to Moli in another thread, none of us spoil our cats, ...... do we?! :mrgreen:

Phoenix
15-03-2010, 04:13 PM
OK now I want to know what the stinky food is!

Kizzy does the falling off the outside window ledge ..... they just don't make them comfortably wide enough.

It's Tesco canned food in gravy - you need a strong stomach to serve it :oops: or maybe that's just me :oops: