PDA

View Full Version : Considering changing the front garden

Kazz
13-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Well I am consideing changing the front garden....the path and way it is....just not sure to what????

I think I want to have different heights in the beds....oh I am not sure, maybe changing for the sake of changing....maybe shows how bored I am.

calismum
13-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Well - you could always plan it out on paper, play about with it a bit and then decide if it was boredom or need for a change! :)

If you enjoy that then you could then plan out mine for me as I've discoved messing about on paper just gives me lots of bits of paper and too many ambitious designs. :) :)

Or you could post pics and get us all to submit design ideas!

Kazz
13-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Well - you could always plan it out on paper, play about with it a bit and then decide if it was boredom or need for a change! :)

If you enjoy that then you could then plan out mine for me as I've discoved messing about on paper just gives me lots of bits of paper and too many ambitious designs. :) :)

Or you could post pics and get us all to submit design ideas!
Now thats a good idea....everyone submit a design ideas....may pop out and take some pics...give me something to do.

I am normaly okay at designing my own and have had a go for others....I think I am just bored.......

dandysmom
13-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Do a sketch of what it looks like now, and we an all barnstorm ideas .......