PDA

View Full Version : Loki.

farthing
11-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Loki seems to be a well adjusted young cat, no problems like i was worrying about, and very playful.
I know he is his own character, and looks nothing like Triger, but when he looks at you in play, it is just Triger's face, full of devilment and cheek.:D

He is being blood tested tomorrow, and then hopefully we can start his vaccines and introduce him to the pride, I'm not quite sure how he will del with it, maybe Pumpkin will adopt him, it would be nice f he did- we will have to wait and see. I just hope he doesn't upset the oldies too much with his high jinks, although I'm pretty sure they will put him in hi place, espcially Candy.:lol:

calismum
12-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Glad to hear he's settling well.Hope his bloods are ok. Always difficult introducing a new cat to an established group. Hopefully he'll be accepted without anything more than a few tussles.

dandysmom
12-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Awww bless, I do hope he'll fit in and be accepted by the gang.

Moli
12-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Good to hear he has settled in, I am sure he is going to love his new home....

farthing
12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeeee, he is negative for both FIV/Felv.
He was very good and well behaved, even for his blood sample, until he had to sit in his basket while Spice was looked at. When we looked at him again he was upside down with his paw sticking out of the front ready to grab a passing trouser leg.:lol:

dandysmom
12-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Awww, he sounds like a little mischief! Excellent news about the FIV/Felv.

angieh
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Excellent news re Loki's blood results. Sounds as if he was showing off for Spice! Hope all goes well with the introductions. He's one lucky pusscat.

jacks
12-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Hope Loki gets on with your gang He sounds like hes full of mischief:cat27

James
17-03-2010, 06:08 AM
I am so pleased Loki has been given the all-clear and thanks to you, will be loved and enjoy a wonderful life :D

Moli
17-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Great news about Loki, he can now settle down and enjoy his nice new home...

yola
17-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Excellent that he's not got any underlying health issues. And very pleased that he seems to be settling in. How have the introductions gone?

farthing
17-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Loki seems to be settling in well. The others are pretty much ignoring him. I was a bit worried he would upset Misty and Spice but I'm not sure if they have even noticed him, Samson and Fluufy give him a bat if he gets too close and Candy just waits in doorways to give him the evil eye. Sooty and Pumpkin look like they will interact with him more once they know him properly. His is with them when we are home and overnight, but we shut him in his room while I'm at work, I'm worried about Spice getting disturbed so I want to be around until he is fully settled. We haven't been woken in the night with cat fights or yeowling so things must be going well, I would say.:D

calismum
17-03-2010, 10:19 PM
That sounds v positive farthing. Hope they continue to get on well.

dandysmom
17-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Does sound very encouraging!