PDA

View Full Version : Funny ferret!!! LOL

Tink
07-03-2010, 02:49 AM
so my computer is right across from the bed so i often get online and am used to a weasel doing a flying squirrel impression and landing on the back of the chair and crawling onto my shoulder..then they proceed to try to step on the keyboard and browse the net and i pick em up and put em on the floor and it starts all over again till they get tired or distracted.
so monkey just came leaping off the bed. i felt a weasel on my shoulder (i had been engaged in reading something so had been still for quite a few minutes before), turned my head to glance at who it was this time, and scared the crap out of him, LOL!!! :shock: i guess he forgot i wasn't an inanimate object or something?:roll:
his eyes bugged out, all four feet flew off my shoulder at once, he hissed, somersaulted in the air, and landed on the ground with his tail poofed looking at me accusingly all in a matter of a second.:-D
i am dying laughing right now, the expression was priceless!:lol:

dandysmom
07-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Oh that is sooo funny, I can just picture it! I didn't know ferrets bushed their tails like cats.

Tink
07-03-2010, 03:10 AM
oh yes, we call it bottlebrush tail b/c that's just what it looks like :lol:

pookyandjo
07-03-2010, 12:15 PM
lol that is when you need to have the camera handy to catch their daredevil acts!

calismum
07-03-2010, 12:21 PM
That conjures up such a funny picture in my head. Poor monkey - how dare you give him such a fright.