PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky boy :roll:

Phoenix
25-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Dylan's worked out how to get his treats out of the treat tin :roll: He has one treat a day when he comes in on a night (makes him come in quicker so we're not up half the night waiting for him)

Today when he came in he went and knocked the treat container off the shelf so the treats went everywhere :roll: (luckily I was there and was able to rescue most of them, Dylan got a few before I was able to rescue any:roll: )

Naughty boy ...

dandysmom
25-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Leia must have been talking to him! She did that with her container on the top of the fridge also; did a thread about it a while back. They are so clever, those cats!!!

Hollyp
26-02-2010, 11:45 AM
They are clever little things aren't they :) xx

pookyandjo
26-02-2010, 11:52 AM
lol Dylan....cheeky minx!!

George does something similar... because he's on a diet... he gets wet food in the morning and i weight his daily amount of dry kibble and keep it in a small tupperware container beside his bowl and i dish it out at intervals through out the day...

The only problem is that sometimes...as im gently shaking out a small amount of kibble he will swat my hand with his paw, so more kibble comes out and then quickly stick his head in the bowl and takes a mouthful!

sometimes i swear he thinks i've just fallen off the turnip truck!

angieh
26-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Born opportunists - that's why they've survived so well!

Cheeky Dylan.

Aquatic
27-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Felix knocked the goldfish flakes off the table and it went everywhere and he love's goldfish flakes :roll:
So I had to hide it from him because otherwise he would have eaten it all :p

dandysmom
27-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Just be careful he doesn't eat the goldfish instead! :mrgreen: