PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait until June!!!

Aquatic
18-02-2010, 01:29 AM
As you all may know I have been looking for a kitten but when I was looking on my calender yesterday I noticed that we were going on holiday in June which I completely forgot (trust me to forget):roll: so we have decided to wait until June the 21st or when ever we get back from our 2 week hols to get a kitten.
Felix is staying with my nan but I don't think she could handle two kittens running around the place.
I think it's easier as well to wait until June even though it's about 108 days until we go on hols (your probably thinking now she has no life) so for now I'll just have to think up some nice names for the kitten and we have decided we want another baby boy so then we'll have two. :D
:-D

angieh
18-02-2010, 11:08 AM
That's a sensible decision to take, Aquatic. A hard one, but best for the kitten IMO.

Aquatic
18-02-2010, 02:19 PM
ye and it gives us time to get another basket for it and everything the kitten will need ready so when we get back everything will be there and then all we need to do is get a kitten then.

angieh
18-02-2010, 02:26 PM
It's a lovely time getting things ready for a new kitten! I did that last August and enjoyed every minute. I found staff in places like P@H were so interested too, it made me happy. I'm sitting here now with a smile on my face remembering!

Aquatic
18-02-2010, 02:36 PM
:D It gets you all excited about having another kitten causing trouble around the house. ye I love telling people that we're having another kitten even if they don't really care I still tell them :-D lol

Andrewd
18-02-2010, 02:50 PM
:D It gets you all excited about having another kitten causing trouble around the house. ye I love telling people that we're having another kitten even if they don't really care I still tell them :-D lol

lol I remember how mine was :-D

Kay
18-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Very sensible and with all your preparations the time will fly by. It is also a better time of year for kittens in that there will be more litters to choose from.

That maybe the hard part!!!