PDA

View Full Version : The cats today

kado
17-02-2010, 07:07 PM
I thought i would deflea them all. I used spot on for the adults and frontline spray to use it up for the kittens. Guinness ran away he is a big baby, Lucky hid under the table and i will have too clean the toaster out as he dribbled in it. Then i started on the kittens. Got some new washing up gloves spayed them but couldnt put minute amounts on them and they ran away. Pardon the pu but i havent got a cat in hells chance of catching smokey and he doesnt like me now very much. So with the kittens i think its going to be a trip to the vets and i am going to chicken out and let them do it with the spot on.

niki71uk
17-02-2010, 07:31 PM
cass my youngest hates me putting stuff on her,so i take her to the vet once a year for a flea injection,she sits there quite the thing and lets him do it!!

angieh
17-02-2010, 07:38 PM
I did Pip last week with Advantage and it's Kizzy's turn this week with Stronghold. Definitely a two person job. Pip is not as difficult as Kizzy. But she's predictable and backs away, so if I stand behind her ...........

Ah, and I've still got those worming tabs to give them both!

kado
17-02-2010, 08:06 PM
I havent got that far with the worming tablets yet. Its going to be a trip to the vets for them.

Shelley123
17-02-2010, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=angieh;
Ah, and I've still got those worming tabs to give them both![/QUOTE]

Fortunately my two will eat the tablets no probs if they are inserted in a chicken piece (the tablets not the cats ):lol:

They do hate the frontline spot on though, they know i've got it even if i hide it behind my back.