PDA

View Full Version : Thining brittle hair

angieh
16-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Not a very nice subject really BUT I may have found a really good product that seems to have done a power of good for my hair in just one application! Even OH noticed that my hair had a shine to it. I can't believe it really, so I will let you know if the improvement continues. My GP says it could be due to my anaemia.

Anyway the product is Phytojoba intense hydrating mask (http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair/phyto/treatment/phyto-phytojoba-mask.html). You can source it cheaper.

yola
16-02-2010, 12:38 PM
That's interesting Angie. My hair's thinner than I would like, but that's because of all the colouring it's endured for the past 30 years :oops:

I've used lots of these hair restore treatments from salons but all they succeed in doing is making the hair feel slimey and limp rather than shiny and full of bounce.

I'll bookmark that link . . . .

dandysmom
16-02-2010, 05:53 PM
I've had fine, thin limp air all my life - inherited Dad's hair - and it's even thinner and limper now that I'm long in the tooth. None of the treatments I tried never helped much, so I just live with it the way it is. I do hope your new treatment works, Angie.