PDA

View Full Version : Uhm..WOW..Really??..

Tink
15-02-2010, 03:25 AM
So you all know how K's in the hospital and stuff, right?
So it's Valentine's Day and I just get back from visiting him. Make myself a little meal and sit in front of the computer..and huh, never seen this email before.
Well apparently his ex girlfriend (back story is he was about to propose to her got the ring and everything and she got back from a business trip and she told him she slept with her coworker...she is like THE girl that has given him all these trust issues that we've worked on..) decided today to google him and found his thread on a fish forum that is a really long thread been goin on since his first surgery and i've been updating. Well she read it all and my email is in there since people were asking for it so they could paypal donations so she emails me..on Valentine's...saying she will always love him and wants to know if we're married and send her hugs and love to him and to me too and she will be "there for me" if I need someone to talk to and learn all about him.
Uhm, excuse me?
They were together like a year and a half. We've been together four years this Thursday. Like, really? You thought this was a good idea? WTF.
Ugh. How annoying. So now i've gotta be like "Oh and your ex sends her love hunny..". I mean, really? So stupid.

alexgirl73
15-02-2010, 09:18 AM
LOL!!! Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box if she thought that was a great thing to send. Laugh it off Tink, and delete it. She's not worth the hassle and you have more important things to be concerned about. ((hugs))

Elaine
15-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I would agree with Alex, it's not worth the stress.

yola
15-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Maybe this is out of the kindness of her heart . . . maybe not. With all the stuff you've got going on at the moment you don't need any distractions. I'd agree that you should delete the email (and block her address too if you feel like it), and don't mention anything to K about this until he's completely recovered. He too needs to focus on what's important at the moment.

angieh
15-02-2010, 11:45 AM
I can't add any more to above comments. You don't need it, trash it.

Shelley123
15-02-2010, 11:54 AM
I can't agree more with what people have said, get it deleted and blocked.

Kazz
15-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Well there are two things you can do let it bother you or forget itgiven your circumstances I'd forget it in the blink of an eye delete the email block the address...and place it in the trash.

dandysmom
15-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm with the Delete and Block group. You don't need this now! Or any time. Definitely not the brightest bulb in the chandelier!

calismum
15-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Yep - I agree, D&B. .......and forget it.

Moli
15-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Put it where it belongs in the bin!!!

Tink
15-02-2010, 10:19 PM
ha! well guess what. she gave my email addy out to all of his college alumni. that's freaking greaaaaaaaat. i sent her a short reply letting her know that was NOT appreciated. last thing i need right now is to be sorting thru my bombarded inbox of emails from people i don't know.
this is ridiculous :roll:

dandysmom
15-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Unbelievable!!!! Just what you need now! Bah!

Tink
15-02-2010, 10:25 PM
you know Eileen, the stupidity of people never fails to amaze me :roll:

dandysmom
15-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Sad, isn't it?