PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's Latest Letter to the rescue

Phoenix
14-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Hello again, I’ve not written to you for a while because I’ve been quite busy.

I’ve still been trying to get Poppet to be my girlfriend, no luck there! She keeps trying to beat me up every time I go near her, but a few weeks back I was able to enter Poppet’s home and all she did was hid under the table watching me! I had a good explore round her home without any hissing going on!

I’ve been beaten up by a nasty cat though; Mum thinks it’s a female because she knows I will not fight with girly cats! It has left me with a heuuuge lump by my tail where the other cat bit me! I couldn’t move my tail at all! Mum took me to see Uncle James and Uncle James gave me an injection and some tablets to take. I’ve also got some stinky stuff that Mum’s got to put on my wound daily. Mum says it’s antiseptic, I call it antistinky. I did something bad that I have never done before though and hissed (mega shock) at Uncle James when he was sorting my tail out! I’m going to be extra nice to him next time I see him, sorry Uncle James!

I’ve also lost some of my street cred in the icy weather, I was hurrying towards Mum to see her safely to see you all with unwanted stuff and I skidded across the road! Something I must never ever let Poppet see me doing!

I’ve found another lovely warm spot in Mum’s bedroom, it’s under the rocking chair (which is mine). I adore Mum’s and Granny’s beds, but I let them share them at night. Another place I love is under the cupboard in the bathroom.

I’ve now got a Highly Poisonous Feliway diffuser upstairs because I got rather stressed about a nasty poisonous black cat and a black and white cat that think it’s OK to cross through my territory!!!!!!! I’ve also got some stuff Mum puts in my water every morning, which I don’t mind the taste of.

Anyway, there’s a lot of sleeping to catch up on now, and trying to make friends with Poppet so I’ll see you all later if any of you volunteers want to come and visit!

Love, purrs, snuggles and nose rubs

Dylan.

dandysmom
14-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Oh bless. he does write the most entertaining letters about his escapades!

Aquatic
14-02-2010, 11:48 PM
awww... that's sweet. :D x

Shelley123
15-02-2010, 12:34 AM
He writes a very good letter, very entertaining!

angieh
15-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Thanks for keeping us up to date Dylan! Kizzy understands that she must not be jealous of Poppet, because she lives too far away to be your real girlfriend.

She does hope that your tail gets better soon and says that Uncle James will understand your hissing because it probably hurts.