PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite movies

HappyKatz
12-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Hello lovely Catsey people :smt039

A thread like this has probably been started but I wanted to start one anyway :)

What are your favorite movies? Try to name specific movies if you can.
Do you have any movies that you could watch over & over?

I love all Disney movies, I could watch them continuously :)
I love The Aristocats, Tinkerbell, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and all the classics really.

My favorite movie though is Ratatouille, very cute story
about a rat trying to become a chef in Paris. I love paris :smt049

I love movies in foreign countries such as Under the Tuscan Sun based in Italy.
Such a beautiful movie with great views of Tuscany.

And I am in love with movies such as Elizabeth & Elizabeth the Golden age, The Duchess, Marie Antoinette, The Other Boleyn Girl, Young Victoria... I am obsessed with royal history.

One of my favorite things to do is watch movies :smt023

Phoenix
12-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Homeward Bound 1 and 2, any of the animal Disney movies :oops:

Don't really watch movies often ...

dandysmom
12-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Old time classics I can watch again: Beau Geste, Mrs Miniver, Alien, Mutiny on the Bounty, Gone with the Wind.

Shelley123
12-02-2010, 11:46 PM
I just love True Movie channel on freesat, there is a lot of my type of films on there full of human interest.
My favourite movies that i can watch many times are ; The Lost Boys, The Shining and Titanic.

calismum
13-02-2010, 07:45 PM
This is the type of thread that you post and then someone else tells their favourites and you want to say 'oh yes, that one too!'

I do enjoy a good film but have varied taste.

Love all the Ealing comedies - Lavender Hill Mob, Passport to Pimlico etc.

Whisky Galore, Shawshank Redemption, Nottinghil, About a boy, Pretty Woman, The Descent, Ferris Bullers Day Off, Something About Mary.

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head but no doubt that list will be added to.

alexgirl73
13-02-2010, 08:20 PM
My favourite movie of all time is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers :D Closely followed by Calamity Jane. I just love the old musicals.

Aquatic
14-02-2010, 12:40 AM
My favourite movie's have to be 27 dress's <- absolutely love it. && also something about Mary <- even though I've watched it loads it still cracks me up Lol :D

angieh
14-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Do you know, I've agonised over this thread! I can't come up with any favourites. I'll keep thinking.