PDA

View Full Version : Computing from the garden

Kazz
12-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh yes I will be this summer I have brought a laptop a samsung 15.6" screen. Lovely thing really like it 4GB etc etc etc....really liking it. Have to spend alittle more time on it though bad timing as I brought it Thursday...and have not touched it till yesterday. Going broadband as well.:roll: next Friday.:shock:

angieh
12-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Woooo hoooo! I can see you in your sunlounger, cuppa (or something stronger) to hand and chatting to your Catsey friends!

I am not sure if we could ever go wireless - our broadband connection is pants!

yola
12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Great stuff! However unless you have an anti-reflective coating on your screen using the laptop outside can be tricky as it's hard to see it.

We took ours to Italy and had to spend all our time indoors or in the shady loggia otherwise we couldn't see the screen! :roll:

Shelley123
12-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I love my laptop, it's so nice to sit in the comfy living room instead of at the other pc in the hall.
Broadband is great, much quicker.

Mags
12-02-2010, 02:50 PM
That's great Kazz, the perfect setting for you :)

dandysmom
12-02-2010, 05:40 PM
How exciting, Kazz! So you're going broadband, looks as if I'll be the only dial-up one left! Hope you enjoy the new one.

Kazz
12-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Well I am writing this on the laptop and enjoying it the moving about. Looking at getting a new desktop as well. I am of the feeling life's to short to debate...I need to act.Eilleen I love my dial up but can only have one computer on dial up and not a laptop. :(