PDA

View Full Version : Should I get another kitten?

3398rachel
09-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I posted a thread yesterday about my crazy kitten. I got some really good replies about me getting another kitten to keep mine entertained. He is just a bit wild, running up and down like a mad thing, terrorising my poor cavalier king charles spaniel. He loves her to bits, they are both asleep in the dogs basket at the moment!
What do other members think.Should I nag my poor hubby into getting another one.

angieh
09-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Well Rachel, I replied to your previous thread so you know my reply will be Yes!

Think about it, ask your local rescues, discuss it with your hubby - it really should be a joint decision. Don't rush into it but I am sure your kitten would love to have a friend.

Let us know when you want information about introductions!!!

3398rachel
09-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Thanks, yes your right. Will have a good think. My hubby will say no. he always does he pretends he doesn't really like animals, then I find him on the floor kissing them when he thinks Im not looking. He is always first up inthe morning to feed them Men???

Stephan
09-02-2010, 03:10 PM
I would-two kittens are less worry than one,they play together.

And no need to `nag` husband- just tell him

We males like a bit of `domination`

And when all is said and done what male can refuse a bit of pussy licking and purring all over him??

Kay
10-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Twice as much funny.......... I would deffo go for it as long as OH is in agreement.

Aquatic
14-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Ye I think you should get another kitten to keep the other one company. :D it would be nice to have two around.