PDA

View Full Version : How do your cat(s)...

HappyKatz
27-01-2010, 05:34 PM
How do your cat(s) make you feel?

Try to describe the feeling your cat(s) give you when you look at them...
Seeing them so happy makes us happy!
When they look at us with their big beautiful eyes, our hearts just melt.
And we think wow, we are so lucky to have these cats.
They have all learned to have complete trust in us.
Life would not be the same without cats! :cat27

They learn how to trust humans again. They no longer have to worry about where they are going to get their next meal or if their previous owner will ever hurt them again...
They learn to just be a cat. And life is good as a very loved & spoiled cat! :cat3

angieh
27-01-2010, 06:20 PM
That's really lovely HK!

Kizzy makes me feel warm and comfy. When I look into her beautiful eyes and she tries to nibble my nose or she rubs her head against me, I am so glad that she came to live with me. I have to give her a little hug and a kiss and tell her how special she is and how lucky I am!

Pip makes me smile and laugh. Just looking at his little face, I cannot avoid smiling. He runs to meet me and puts his paws on my leg and rubs his face against me. I know he belongs with us. He is a merry little chap and has known nothing in his life so far other than love and fun. I hope that's how it will always be for him. If he gets scooped up and rocked like a baby and his little white tummy gets tickled, he just lies there all relaxed looking at us with such trust. He's a darling.

Kizzy and Pip playing together in the garden or indoors are just a joy to watch. They chase each other outside and obviously enjoy their games.

I am very grateful for these two cats and wouldn't change them for the world.

Phoenix
27-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Dylan gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when he snuggles up to me and decides I'm a pillow :smt007:lol:

He makes me laugh with some of his antics :lol:

James
27-01-2010, 11:26 PM
We are due to welcome our new rescue tabby into our home (perhaps this weekend) as soon as the vet gives the all-clear when she visits the shelter tomorrow). I know from expereince the joy we will expereince to watch a previously neglected, abused and terrorised little feline settle into a warm, caring world - her own bed, good food, climbing frame, garden, toys and unlimited attention from her staff - makes me smile just thinking about it :)

Leesy
27-01-2010, 11:29 PM
When I look at my cats Maxi and Maisy it is so hard to describe how I feel really, I am just so over come with so many emotions.
They give me so much love and bring me great happiness and joy in everything they do. I love them and I am so proud of them.:D

At the same time they bring me so much anguish and sadness like when they are poorly that I feel my heart would burst if anything was to happen to them:cry:

All I know is that I couldn`t imagine life without them:D