PDA

View Full Version : what do scientists know?

Stephan
27-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Last night I had an animal sitting on my lap.

She was purring,smiling and stretching out her paws-I call that `love`--and it`s far easier to spell than anthromophormism:D

angieh
27-01-2010, 02:09 PM
They give us so much, don't they Steph??? I wouldn't be without my two poppets.

Leesy
27-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Yep I agree it is most certainly love..........

dandysmom
27-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Couldn't agree more! Scientists have told us it's aerodynamically impossible for bumblebees to fly .....

Elaine
27-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Sounds like love to me;)

Phoenix
27-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Definately love :D

James
27-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Speaking as a scientist, I would say that many of my colleagues do not know as much as they think they know and how much they could learn if they just listened / watched with an open mind!

I have learned a great deal from non-humans, especially cats, that has informed my research into humans (who are not as different as they assume).

Just let your instincts guide you as to whether you are witnessing 'love' (all humans once had 'instinct' - we just put it down and forgot where we left it) and ignore those who describe themselves as 'experts', remember, experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark ....... :)

dandysmom
27-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Speaking as a scientist, I would say that many of my colleagues do not know as much as they think they know and how much they could learn if they just listened / watched with an open mind!

I have learned a great deal from non-humans, especially cats, that has informed my research into humans (who are not as different as they assume).

Just let your instincts guide you as to whether you are witnessing 'love' (all humans once had 'instinct' - we just put it down and forgot where we left it) and ignore those who describe themselves as 'experts', remember, experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark ....... :)

Oh well said, James!