PDA

View Full Version : Dylan needs some love advice lol

Phoenix
24-01-2010, 09:47 PM
I think most of you know by now about Dylan and Poppet :lol: but Dylan wants some advice about Poppet :lol: His question is below in his words:

"Hi Catsey, I would like some advice about Poppet. I know for a fact she's started to accept me but she still growls and hisses when I try going near her in her territory. I've tried taking her dead mice and birdies to try to be friends with her but every time I get near her she hisses at me :( I really really want to be friends with her, how can I purrsuade her that she neeeds to be my friend?

Love and kitty kisses from Dylan"

dandysmom
24-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Lure her over to your territory, Dylan, so she won't feel he need to protect hers. :mrgreen: That's unusual, usually males are more protective of their territory, or at least mine were.

angieh
24-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Try yawning at her Dylan and perhaps turning your back on her so she knows you're not being aggressive. Good luck - when she yawns back, then you're friends!

dandysmom
24-01-2010, 11:13 PM
But if she says "It's not you, it's me", or "I'm just not that into you", better look for another girlfriend.

Leesy
24-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Oh dear Dylan, is Poppet blind how could she possibly resist your charms:shock: :shock: , you are one male hunk of a kitty, me thinks she is just playing hard to get and making you work for it.
I think like DM says maybe trying to lure her on your turf will help even things out or you could maybe try to act hard to get yourself to make her take interest.
Good Luck in your conquest and do let us know how you get on.:D

angieh
24-01-2010, 11:49 PM
....... ah, unrequited love is the most painful :(

dandysmom
24-01-2010, 11:53 PM
My Patches had a terrible crush on Ming, the big whole male Seal point Siamese (who was the sire of Kate's kittens), and he was completely uninterested in her...ah, unrequited love indeed!

Phoenix
25-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Lure her over to your territory, Dylan, so she won't feel he need to protect hers. :mrgreen: That's unusual, usually males are more protective of their territory, or at least mine were.

"I've tried having her on my territory but she still hisses and growls at me :( " Dylan says

angieh
25-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I think Dylan should write a sonnet to his Poppet!

Phoenix
25-01-2010, 12:37 PM
I think Dylan should write a sonnet to his Poppet!

I'll suggest that to him when he comes in again :lol:

Kay
25-01-2010, 03:14 PM
You'll just have to be patient with her, Dylan. Perhaps she has been really hurt in love on the past. True love can conquer all.

James
27-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Dear Dylan,

Sorry old chap, can't really help. I have been married for ten years and women are still a mystery to me :)

Leesy
27-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Dear Dylan,

Sorry old chap, can't really help. I have been married for ten years and women are still a mystery to me :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think my OH would agree with you on that one.