PDA

View Full Version : Being tempted (hypothetically!)

angieh
22-01-2010, 12:17 AM
If you went to a Cat Show and there were cats for sale that you could just take home with you there and then (probably would never happen but this is a "what if .....") what sort of cat would be the one to tempt you????

I would be hard pressed to resist a traditional Siamese or a chocolate Burmese. Not sure which of these two I would find more tempting.

smudgley
22-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Come to Tipton Community Centre on Sat 30th January. :cool:

Event details

Cat Re-Homing Show
Saturday 30 January

The Stourbridge and District Branch are pleased to announce our 3rd Cat Re-Homing Show which will take place on Saturday the 30th of January at Brook Street Community Centre, Brook Street, Tipton, DY4 9DD from 10:30am to 2.30pm.

Admission is free and there is ample free parking!

Meet some of the cats and kittens available for adoption
Free goody bag (subject to availability)
Fancy goods and cat related items for sale
Refreshments
Free advice leaflets
Free neutering vouchers!
Raffle
Face painting
Cat starter sets for sale (litter tray, dish etc.)
Donate your old mobile phones, ink and printer cartridges and stamps to help the many cats in our care
Talk to our friendly volunteers
We'd love to see you there!

angieh
22-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Oh, may I ask why????????

smudgley
22-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Oh, may I ask why????????

For our cat homing show. :)

Shelley123
22-01-2010, 12:28 AM
What a brilliant idea, so are the cats actualy shown or just there for people to look at

smudgley
22-01-2010, 12:32 AM
At our homing show? There are cats in pens that need homes & people are able to view them and reserve them if suitable.

angieh
22-01-2010, 12:40 AM
If I lived nearer Smudgley, I'd be there. Hope you manage to find loads of loving homes for your cats and kittens.

My original question really is hypothetical!!!

Shelley123
22-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Well it's a brilliant idea

Leesy
22-01-2010, 12:44 AM
I am not really sure about hat Angie I do quite like alot of the Oriental breed of cats, but as you know I do really favour the big fluffy, big eared, long fluffy tailed variety.
Maybe a tiger cub would tempt me :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Don`t think M&M would like me fetching one of them home:shock:

Shelley123
22-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Angie,
i think i'd choose either a Siamese (with tabby markings) one lives next door and apparently he is a Siamese but with tabby markings or a pure white shorthaired cat

Kay
22-01-2010, 11:47 AM
What a brilliant idea Smudgley. I hope you get loads of people to re-home the cats/kittens.

At a traditional GCCF show you aren't allowed to advertise cats for sale, but if you could buy from a show I guess it would have to be another Colourpoint Persian for me. Just love the gorgeous Siamese markings but the Persian look. My ideal really, guess thats why I chose to breed them!