PDA

View Full Version : Very quick fix diet

EmmaG
09-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Saw this diet posted on another forum, I wouldn't endorse it as being healthy but it does seem to work, I wanted to lose some of my Christmas weight and though I would give this a go, you only do it for a week and then eat healthy sensible foods. I haven't got a lot to lose and didn't think it would really work but it does. I am on day 6 and I have lost 7lbs so far (going from 10 stone 2 to 9 stone 9)

Monday
1 slice dry toast and grilled tomatoes
fresh fruit any amount
2 x hard boiled eggs, salad and grapefruit

Tuesday
Grapefruit and 1 boiled egg
Roast/Grilled chicken and tomatoes
Grilled steak and salad

Wednesday
Grapefruit and 1 boiled egg
2 x boiled egg and tomatoes
2 x grilled lamb chops, celery and cucumber

Thursday
1 slice dry toast and 2 poached eggs
fresh fruit any amount
2 x hard boiled eggs, salad and grapefruit

Friday
1 slice dry toast and 2 poached eggs
2 poached eggs and tomatoes
Fresh/tinned fish and salad

Saturday
1 boiled egg and 1 glass of grapefruit juice
fresh fruit any amount
Roast/Grilled chicken, cabbage, carrots, and grapefruit juice

Sunday
2 x scrambles eggs and grilled tomato
2 x poached eggs and spinach
Grilled steak and salad

Only eat what shown or do without

No alcoholic drinks, milk, butter, oils or fats

Only black coffee, black tea, lemon tea, grapefruit juice, tonic water and tap water

Salads - include, lettuce, cucumber, celery and tomatoes

Diet is chemical not quantities, lose upto 1 stone in a week if follow to the letter!!

You do need to follow it to the letter though and I am pleased that Sunday is the last day for me, I don't feel that hungry and so far haven't had any cravings for food.

Definately worth it if you are looking to lose some weight for a holiday or special occassion. I will post up after I have finished the diet how much I lost in total and also if I put much of the weight back on.

Donna
09-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Interesting diet.. let us know the outcome!!

I put on 4lbs over xmas that I wanna lose (and then a bit more).

Am currently 9st 5lbs and would like to get to 8st 7lbs...

Kazz
09-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I agree with Donna intersting not sure I would stick to it though ...however you never know.....;)Donna still sticking to the gym and have you "widened your outlook" and tried anything different..

alexgirl73
09-01-2010, 12:53 PM
As I cannot abide grapefruit I have no chance with this one lol. Could really do with trying something like it though.

EmmaG
09-01-2010, 01:12 PM
I also read that somebody had good results using oranges instead of grapefruit alex.

alexgirl73
09-01-2010, 01:14 PM
ooh, now that I could do. Oranges I like :) Thanks Emma. Will try and get out to get my shopping on monday and give it a go :)

dandysmom
09-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Interesting; but not for me ... too many things I don't care for there. Could never stick to it for a week.

Donna
09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I agree with Donna intersting not sure I would stick to it though ...however you never know.....;)Donna still sticking to the gym and have you "widened your outlook" and tried anything different..

I am still going... missed it over the xmas break and have been swimming only since the new year.. few times a week... this snow is causing havoc with anything you wanna do... was gonna go today but it has been blizzards here and I am rather scared of driving in the snow :roll:

Donna
15-01-2010, 09:57 PM
How did the diet end up Emma?

angieh
15-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Toooooo many eggs for me! Otherwise it sounds OK.

Donna
16-01-2010, 10:52 AM
I went up to 9st 8lbs after xmas and after being good for one week I am now 9st 5lbs so very pleased with that. Back at the gym and swimming again today!

Bought a couple of size 12 dresses from Jane Norman online and their sizes are on the small size so wanna lose a few lbs so they are a better fit! Will get to 9st and try them on again!

EmmaG
16-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi Donna,

I have put on 2lbs so overall I lost 5lbs, very happy with that and I am now below 10 stone, off to the gym again next week as well which will helps things.

EmmaG
16-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Just noticed that I didn't post the weight loss

Before I started this 1 week eating plan I was 10 stone 2lbs, at the end of the week I was 9 stone 9lbs so I lost 7lbs overall, and a week later I have only put on 2lbs back on.

Donna
16-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Half a stone in a week is amazing....