PDA

View Full Version : Volunteered today

Kazz
05-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Well sent for an application form from Help the Aged as they have a new "idea" they are offering the chance for older people who can't to have their dog walked by a volunteer - so I have volunteered to be one of those volunteers in my area. Walk a dog for an older person I do this for The Cinnamon trust but this seems to have dried up hope help the aged can provide a regular placement for me.

Angie maybe you should get your hubby to volunteer or consider it a dog with none of the respponsbilitites

Elaine
05-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Thats a really good idea.
I dont know where you find the time to do all the things you do Kazz but good on ya xxx

Moli
05-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Good for you Kazz, there are a lot of people who would benefit from your help....and people like you makes them able to keep their dogs....

Kazz
05-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Get serious people I was once told if you want something done ask a busy person...and its true you know.

smudgley
05-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Get serious people I was once told if you want something done ask a busy person...and its true you know.

I thought the saying was .... If you want something done ask a busy person, unless they are called Trish..... (private joke)

Kazz
05-01-2010, 11:10 PM
I thought the saying was .... If you want something done ask a busy person, unless they are called Trish..... (private joke)

Yeah :-D....................

dandysmom
05-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Awww, well done, Kazz!

angieh
05-01-2010, 11:52 PM
That's a really good idea Kazz. I'll ask OH if he'd be interested. He'll probably say only if the dog likes to play golf!