PDA

View Full Version : Mummmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont like it

CathyW
19-12-2009, 11:02 AM
oh jeeze have i known all about with the snow. ronnie all hes done is moan about the snow. reggie goes out. does his biz and comes in again. but ronnie wanders around looking out windows. the cat flap (which keeps freezing shut lol) and hes yowling like a baby. hope the snow goes quickly. ive put a litter tray out for them. reg yep good boy. ronnie oh no thats beneath him.
oh well think ill stick my ear plugs in and ignore him lol
hows your cats coping with the snow.
ben the dog adores it.:-D

PoshPuss
19-12-2009, 12:17 PM
No snow here Cathy but Posh is loving the frost. Quite happy to freeze her bum on the cold garden wall and watch the birds dart about looking for food :)

angieh
19-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Kizzy looked very alarmed yesterday, but still went out. Pip went out for a while yesterday (supervised) and wasn't worried about it at all. They both love watching the birds. Kizzy (sensible girlie) sat on the floor by the radiator watching the birds on the bird feeder - that's her favourite occupation. Pip tends to jump up on the windowsill and scare them off!

Donna
19-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Misty refuses to go out when its cold, let alone when there is lots of snow!!

First time Chloe went out.. she walked out a few meters, then back tracked into her footsteps back indoors... was very funny.. seeing a cat walk backwards lol.

She goes outside now in it as she has got used to it, but only stays outside a short while... must make her paws very cold!

CathyW
19-12-2009, 04:48 PM
has anyone seen the new simons cat video. its hilarious. and its a 2 parter. im waitng for number 2 to arrive. i was watching it. had reggie on my lap. and he was looking all confused he could hear a cat and a bird but couldnt see it. was so funny to see him.

Phoenix
19-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Dylan went out yesterday when it started to snow but he went "It's cooooold and it bit my pawwwwwwwwwww" :roll:

He's now giving the snow evils :roll:

CathyW
19-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Dylan went out yesterday when it started to snow but he went "It's cooooold and it bit my pawwwwwwwwwww" :roll:

He's now giving the snow evils :roll:mine go out reluctantly. and come back in like bats out of hell. lots of tail flicks not happy lol

dandysmom
19-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Leia hates the cold, and has never been on the porch when it's snowy. She gives it an alarmed look and dashes to the radiator cover... where she is now!.

Phoenix
20-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Well Dylan has been out today (paw marks in the snow and I saw him) He's sulking because he wants us to make the snow disappear :roll:

CathyW
20-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Well Dylan has been out today (paw marks in the snow and I saw him) He's sulking because he wants us to make the snow disappear :roll:we can do many things but make the snow vanish sorry boys.

Phoenix
20-12-2009, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=boys mum;585944]we can do many things but make the snow vanish sorry boys.[/QUOTE

He's sat next to me now fascinated with the keyboard and the screen (even though he knows what it is but I think he's just pleased I'm on Catsey :D

yola
21-12-2009, 11:07 AM
has anyone seen the new simons cat video. its hilarious. and its a 2 parter. im waitng for number 2 to arrive. i was watching it. had reggie on my lap. and he was looking all confused he could hear a cat and a bird but couldnt see it. was so funny to see him.

Yes - I loved!!! It had my boys howling with laughter too. The observations and mannerisms in these cartoons are spot on :lol:

CathyW
23-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes - I loved!!! It had my boys howling with laughter too. The observations and mannerisms in these cartoons are spot on :lol:another site im on had an interveiw with *simon* i havnt read it yet. but hes got 4 cats so takes a bit of each cat i think. but i love them cartoon.