PDA

View Full Version : A Feline Christmas?..

Tink
16-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Who is getting gifts for their kitties this year? :D
I've wrapped up a box just for Kuan Yin and Hestia. I am a bit lucky because there is another for the ferrets and ferret and cat toys seem to be interchangeable so the cats get to play with those too!
I included extra wrapping paper and bows inside the girls gift so they could play in the box and bat the bows around :lol:
Are you getting your kitties gifts and if so what are they getting?:-D

angieh
16-12-2009, 08:26 PM
My two already have their Christmas present from me and my OH - the activity centre. I have swapped secret santa presents with Suzanne, so Kizzy and Pip do have something to unwrap and Dylan has also kindly sent them a present. As I haven't investigated any of these kind gifts, I have no idea what they are!

dandysmom
16-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Leia, being a very food oriented and not active cat will be getting edible gifts! But she aways has all the wrapping paper and bows from me in a huge messy pile in the middle of the floor to play in!

Tanya
19-12-2009, 11:35 PM
The three cats have already had their big present - a large activity scratch post. On Christmas Day they will have a cat stocking with treats and toys, a Kong toy each, a furry mouse each and a leather mouse each .... as well as presents from my mum and sister!!

Phoenix
20-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Dylan's had a catnip toy from me, a cardboard box (which he's already decided is his favourite present) and another catnip toy from a relative (he's going to have a lot of catnip toys by the end of the year methinks :oops: :roll: )

HappyKatz
23-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Great thread Tink! :smt023
On Christmas, our cats will get wet snacks around dinner time. Then later at night, they are going to have a catnip party. A whole bag of catnip gets put on the floor & the kitties can go wild rolling around getting all full of catnip :cat27 Its fun for them...and for us! :-D

Tink
23-12-2009, 11:19 PM
:lol: that sounds like a great idea, a catnip party..just imagine!!! :D
my two got some wand toys, a magnetic bug thing, and a light up roll around thing...i should prob just take pix when they open them, it's hard to describe, LOL.
oh and some tuna flavored laxatone, catnip, and a stocking full of jingle toys :D

dandysmom
23-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Have the camera ready! I wish Leia weren't a catnip non-responder; they are so funny when they get really silly with it .....