PDA

View Full Version : Strangest of strange questions....asked today

Kazz
16-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Well I have been asked many strange things while walking Sal (SBT) but today had to be the strangest. In fact the strangest thing I have ever been asked ever.. this was nothing to do with her breed...I think the person was simply a complete nutter..escape from the mental asylum...as the question was "does your dog always use all four feet when walking" now I am not usually slow on the uptake but that flumoxed me totaly I said after a long pause..."sorry I missed that" and they asked again....perfectly normal couple.....no space ships or anything anywhere near...they repeated it again and this time I was more "with it" and when they said "does your dog always use all four legs when out for a walk.." I said "Yes unless she's using the unicycle..."

These people were totaly serious.....I just smiled and carried on...although I do admit to looking for people in white coats and straight jackets who may have misplaced a client.

Elaine
16-12-2009, 06:59 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You must have a nutter magnet on your forehead.

Kazz
16-12-2009, 07:25 PM
You must have a nutter magnet on your forehead.

Of course I do you replied first did you not????SERIOUSLY THOUGH...this couple looked perfectly fine although I did count Sal's legs a couple of times before we got back to the house

Tink
16-12-2009, 07:30 PM
ROFL!!! Omg that is so funny!!! :lol:

angieh
16-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Now here's a thought ...... they wanted a third for hopscotch!

Elaine
16-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Of course I do you replied first did you not????SERIOUSLY THOUGH...this couple looked perfectly fine although I did count Sal's legs a couple of times before we got back to the house

dandysmom
16-12-2009, 09:00 PM
You do attract them, Kazz! Weirdos.

Elaine
16-12-2009, 09:35 PM
You do attract them, Kazz! Weirdos.

Oi!!! I hope that's not aimed at me aswell:lol:

Leesy
16-12-2009, 10:46 PM
:lol: :lol: What a bazzar question to ask somebody, don`t think I would have walked of, I would have run as fast as my little legs would go, all 2 of them :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
16-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Oi!!! I hope that's not aimed at me aswell:lol:

LOL, of course not chum ....although we are all a wee bit strange ..... :roll: :-D

Moli
16-12-2009, 11:15 PM
That has to be the weirdest thing I have ever heard....

alexgirl73
16-12-2009, 11:58 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! that is the best I have ever heard :lol:

yola
17-12-2009, 11:05 AM
I've read and re-read this to try and see if there's something in the question that might just have been badly explained/expressed . . .

But I can't see anything!! It's really the most bizarre question isn't it?

Kazz
17-12-2009, 11:17 AM
I have been considering it ever since and no Yola there is not one iota of logic or sense in the question....

angieh
17-12-2009, 11:44 AM
I was telling OH about this and then had a grizzly thought - they weren't wondering about you donating leg of Sal for their Christmas dinner?