PDA

View Full Version : ronnie the tough guy?? yea right lol

CathyW
02-12-2009, 11:36 PM
just had a sp-sp-spider run across the floor towards me. ekk says me. so ronnie the big brave kitty gets put on the floor right next to it. mummy says go get it boy. ronnie takes a look and leaps back up on the sofa as if to say. sod off mum what u think i am.
hes no keeping a watchful eye on it (from a distance lol) ben (the dog) chased it around. but hes got 1 of them lamps on him so im telling him to stop. small front room,big dog lol
why do these things happen when my OH is out.:-D

Moli
02-12-2009, 11:38 PM
just had a sp-sp-spider run across the floor towards me. ekk says me. so ronnie the big brave kitty gets put on the floor right next to it. mummy says go get it boy. ronnie takes a look and leaps back up on the sofa as if to say. sod off mum what u think i am.
hes no keeping a watchful eye on it (from a distance lol) ben (the dog) chased it around. but hes got 1 of them lamps on him so im telling him to stop. small front room,big dog lol
why do these things happen when my OH is out.:-D
:lol: :lol: I will have to lend you Ollie, he is partial to a spider...:lol: Why has Ben got a lamp shade on???

dandysmom
02-12-2009, 11:49 PM
OMG a spider! I hope someone got it; I couldn't sleep knowing it was in the house.

cats' staff
02-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Try saying 'no Ronnie, do NOT catch the spider' and see what happens. Or is it just me with contrary cats?

angieh
03-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Send that mean ole spidey down here - Kizzy and Pip 'll sort it! I said Ronnie was a big girl's blouse (or rather Kizzy did!!!)

Leesy
03-12-2009, 12:24 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can just picture the scene, hope did manage to sort the spider out.

CathyW
03-12-2009, 10:46 AM
:lol: :lol: I will have to lend you Ollie, he is partial to a spider...:lol: Why has Ben got a lamp shade on???
bens got a big old chew spot on his back, itds healing. but itchy now. so hes on loads of meds, plus the lamp shade. or as some kid said Oh look hes got a satellite dish on his head.:-D
i saw the spider b4 i went to bed last night. im sure it was limping. it looked pretty worse for wear lol

yola
03-12-2009, 11:17 AM
LOL!! Be careful; a limping spider is an angry spider ;)

Hopefully Charlie'll have come home and battered it with a slipper for you :lol:

Phoenix
03-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I'd evict it if I lived nearer to you ;) :D

CathyW
03-12-2009, 10:54 PM
no spider tonight. limping ones or otherwise.
got 2 lazy cats here.reggie is on my lap.and ronnies on the arm of the sofa.

dandysmom
03-12-2009, 11:11 PM
I love that description of Ben's collar ... satellite dish!