PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Drink While Reading This

Phoenix
02-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Dylan just did something really daft :lol: you'll understand why I'm laughing when you read this :lol:

He nearly suffocated himself a few minutes ago because he wanted a fresh drink so I got him one and put it down for him :lol: I don't know quite how he managed it but he must have stuck his nose too far in to the bowl because he managed to inhale some of the water up his nose by breathing in while drinking and ended up coughing and spluttering :lol: He's perfectly fine though, just very embarrassed and hiding under the bed :lol: looking out with a "Who? Me? No I didn't do anything as embarrassing as that!" face :lol:

Dylan's got a red face now hence the smilie in the title :lol:

dandysmom
02-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh that is so funny; he must feel soooo embarrassed!

Leesy
02-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Awwwwww poor Dylan, no wonder he is feeling embarrassed and gone to hide under the bed, I hope that you gave the water a good telling off to make him feel better:lol:

Phoenix
02-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Awwwwww poor Dylan, no wonder he is feeling embarrassed and gone to hide under the bed, I hope that you gave the water a good telling off to make him feel better:lol:

Yes I told the water not to go up Dylan's nose like that :lol:

Bad mummy for laughing though :lol:

I think you see why I said not to drink while reading this thread though :lol:

CathyW
02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
so are u putting a kitty scuba diving lessons on his christmas list lol

angieh
03-12-2009, 12:18 AM
I would love to see Dylan in scuba gear! I would never have thought that could have happened to a cat ........ norty water. That's the sort of thing I do .......... so I sympathise with the poor young chap.

Phoenix
03-12-2009, 09:18 PM
I would love to see Dylan in scuba gear! I would never have thought that could have happened to a cat ........ norty water. That's the sort of thing I do .......... so I sympathise with the poor young chap.

How he managed it angie I have no idea :lol:

Elaine
06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
What a silly Billy:lol: