PDA

View Full Version : I told you yesterday I am "NOT" sharing.

Leesy
30-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Over the weekend M&M have had me in stitches, as some of you might know I have been decorating, to make things easier we moved the cat playcentre into the conservatory which I was contemplating putting down as they haven`t bothered with it for ages.
But of course we all know how fickle cats can be and now they are both fighting over the top pew:roll: :roll: , which was originally Maxi`s from being a kitten.
Maxi says I`ve told you Maisy thats my spot.
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Leesy_photos/maximaisy021.jpg

Right your not moving so I am coming across.
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Leesy_photos/maximaisy022.jpg

I am bigger than you I will squash you.
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Leesy_photos/maximaisy023.jpg

OK, I suppose if your not going to move we will have to watch the birds together:roll: :roll:
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Leesy_photos/maximaisy024.jpg

As the new position has gone down as a big hit we are going to leave it in there:lol: :lol: :lol:

yola
30-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Just lovely!! Don't they look adorable squished up there together :D

angieh
30-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Now, do you see how clever Maxi and Maisy have been? They planned it all, so they can watch the birds together - to make you so amused that you'll leave their play centre there ...... just where they wanted it all along!

Looks a good robust one too Leesy - may I ask what make or where you got it from? I'm going to get one for Kizzy and Pip for Christmas and can't decide ......

Leesy
30-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Just lovely!! Don't they look adorable squished up there together :D
Thanks Yola, and yes I do think they look sooooo adorable suished up there together:lol: :lol:

Now, do you see how clever Maxi and Maisy have been? They planned it all, so they can watch the birds together - to make you so amused that you'll leave their play centre there ...... just where they wanted it all along!
Looks a good robust one too Leesy - may I ask what make or where you got it from? I'm going to get one for Kizzy and Pip for Christmas and can't decide ......

Yes I think I have to agree with you on that one Angie, crafty little kittys aren`t they:roll: :lol:

Yes it is a good robust one it is solid, not sure what the make is I can`t remember but I got it off ebay, will have a look later to see if I can find it for you as I am just about to set off on my school run, have took some pics of it for you will post them later as well:D

angieh
30-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks Leesy - I appreciate any info.

dandysmom
30-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Great shots, Leesy! Love your two!

cats' staff
30-11-2009, 06:21 PM
They are brilliant pics!

HappyKatz
30-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Precious photos! The last photos of them both on the top is too cute!
Your kitties can make anyone smile :cat27 Watching the birds together...

Moli
30-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Brilliant pictures, love the last 2....:lol:

calismum
30-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Fabulous - I love your two, so sweet and soooo photogenic.

Leesy
01-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Thank you sooooo much everybody for your kind responses to my cheecky fur babes:lol:, glad you love their pics.

Angie I have not had chance to look on ebay yet or post the pics yet as my son has hogged the computer doing his course work for college since I have been back from the school run:evil: , but I will post them and any info first thing in the morning Pauline:D .

Leesy
01-12-2009, 10:31 AM
As promised I have now posted 2 morepics of the playcentre, am now looking on ebay to see if they still have any.
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Leesy_photos/playcentre001.jpg

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Leesy_photos/playcentre002.jpg

Leesy
01-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Angie have found them on Ebay still, for £35.95+£9.95 p&p.
You just need to type in Cat Scratching Post and then go to Large/Giant scratching posts.
Haven`t seen them on any other sites, there is plenty out there but they are alot more expensive and not sure how sturdy they are compared to the one I have got.

angieh
01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks so much for that Leesy - it does look magnificent and if it is strong enough to cope with your two Coons, then it'll do my two just fine. I'll go and look on ebay.

Leesy
01-12-2009, 01:34 PM
They do it in blue as well but for some reason it is £10.00 dearer:? , not too sure why.

angieh
01-12-2009, 02:03 PM
he he he ......... I've ordered it! Thanks for the warning about the blue (and cream) colourways that were as you said £10 dearer. Question is ...... do I make Kizzy and Pip wait for Christmas ............. somehow I think the answer will be No!

Thanks Leesy.

Leesy
01-12-2009, 02:09 PM
he he he ......... I've ordered it! Thanks for the warning about the blue (and cream) colourways that were as you said £10 dearer. Question is ...... do I make Kizzy and Pip wait for Christmas ............. somehow I think the answer will be No!

Thanks Leesy.

You are very welcome Angie, I am sure they will have hours of fun on it just like M&M, make sure you put it somewhere where they can bird watch lol ;) .

:shock: how dare you even consider making them wait for Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
01-12-2009, 02:12 PM
They'll have to get their best "wheedles" out to get their daddy to put it together when it arrives!

Leesy
01-12-2009, 02:20 PM
They'll have to get their best "wheedles" out to get their daddy to put it together when it arrives!

:lol: :lol: :lol: it is quite surprisingly easy to put up, I put it up myself when it came, I couldn`t wait long enough for my husband to get home, I get very impatient:lol: :lol: .

dandysmom
01-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm sure Kizzy and Pip will be happy to "help"assemble! Leia did when Chris was putting mine together...just a small one, nothing like yours. Hope they'll love it, Angie, it looks very nice. Pics expected goes without saying! :mrgreen:

angieh
01-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Of course - I expect young Pip to be first to the top spot!

Leesy
01-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Of course - I expect young Pip to be first to the top spot!

It could well be, and don`t forget we want to see some pics:D .

dandysmom
01-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Kizzy will probably have something to say about who's going to be queen of the castle!!

Leesy
01-12-2009, 09:05 PM
:lol: :lol: I think we should have a little poll and place bets as to who is King/Queen of the castle:lol: :lol:

dandysmom
01-12-2009, 09:08 PM
I agree, but you set it up. please, I messed up on the last one I did :oops:

Leesy
01-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I agree, but you set it up. please, I messed up on the last one I did :oops:

I would love to DM, but have never done one myself and haven`t a clue:oops: :oops: , so I would probably make more of a mess of it.:?

angieh
01-12-2009, 09:34 PM
If you can all bear the suspense and wait until the activity centre arrives - I'll set up the poll. I've only done one before and as it is either/or it shouldn't be too difficult ............. (famous last words!)

dandysmom
01-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I thought I remembered how to do one .... didn't! "When all else fails, read the manual" ........ :mrgreen:

Mags
01-12-2009, 10:20 PM
I thought I remembered how to do one .... didn't! "When all else fails, read the manual" ........ :mrgreen:
Creating a Poll (http://www.catsey.com/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_poll_explain)

dandysmom
01-12-2009, 10:35 PM
I will definitely do that next time, Mags!

random
01-12-2009, 11:29 PM
LOL you guys!

Lovely pics of those 2! Love the one where Maxi is squashing poor Maisy and her little unimpressed face!

Leesy
02-12-2009, 10:06 AM
LOL you guys!

Lovely pics of those 2! Love the one where Maxi is squashing poor Maisy and her little unimpressed face!

Thanks Random, :lol: :lol: unimpressed is just written all over it isn`t it:roll: