PDA

View Full Version : If you were almost 25 would you...

random
27-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Date an 18 year old?

It's all ok 'til I remember his age then I think, oh my word, what are you doing????

Also just broke up with my b/f of 5 years like a month ago so maybe a bit quick, but how long do you leave these things? Have some time out or get straight back into the swing of it, i'm just in a bit of a muddle really I guess. :roll:

Oh and it was him pursuing me, just for the record. :lol:

Elaine
27-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh Kelly:lol: you remind me of my youth:lol:

Back then I'd have said go for it and have some fun.

Now, being an old biddy, I always think it's good to have time on your own and learn to enjoy your own company and what's for you wont go by you.

It all depends on whether or not you are a needy kinda girl or an independant girl, if you understand me...
There are girls and indeed women who cannot be with out a man regardless of whether the relationship is a good one or not.

If you are having doubts then bin him, if you are having fun then go with it.

dandysmom
27-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I can't improve on what Elaine put so well.

random
27-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm having fun! I think part of my concern is that my ex was a lot older than me and i'm used to the guy being older than me, sometimes I just think "oh my daysssss, I have underwear older than him", well not really but, you know.

Oh hell you only live once. :roll: :lol:

Elaine
27-11-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm having fun! I think part of my concern is that my ex was a lot older than me and i'm used to the guy being older than me, sometimes I just think "oh my daysssss, I have underwear older than him", well not really but, you know.

Oh hell you only live once. :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leesy
27-11-2009, 11:09 PM
You lucky thing Random, if I was you I would just go for it and enjoy it, you are only young once;)

random
27-11-2009, 11:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

See when I realised it was when he picked up a recorder I have had from since I was about 5 and started playing it and I said "PUT THAT DOWN IT'S OLDER THAN YOU" and he asked was it really, and I realised er, yes, it was. LOL

I can show you him actually but maybe showing off a little, he was on Britain's got talent. ;)

Moli
27-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Have fun Random....;) wish I was nearly 25:(

Elaine
27-11-2009, 11:15 PM
See when I realised it was when he picked up a recorder I have had from since I was about 5 and started playing it and I said "PUT THAT DOWN IT'S OLDER THAN YOU" and he asked was it really, and I realised er, yes, it was. LOL

I can show you him actually but maybe showing off a little, he was on Britain's got talent. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant:lol: :lol: :lol:

Show him please

random
27-11-2009, 11:17 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant:lol: :lol: :lol:

Show him please

Ok don't get too excited it's very brief.....he's on the sax on the very right end....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8A2h1DrU9I

Leesy
27-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Oh I am so mad I can`t see him my youtube won`t play again:evil: :evil: .

Moli
27-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Nice looking young man, lucky you.......:D

Elaine
27-11-2009, 11:22 PM
He's a bit of alright, if I was younger, I'd do him:lol: :lol: :lol:

random
27-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Nice looking young man, lucky you.......:D

Aye he's not bad, ;) mind he was only 17 there. :lol:

Leesy
27-11-2009, 11:25 PM

:lol: :lol: You cheeky thing Elaine, Random you had better watch out;) :lol:

dandysmom
27-11-2009, 11:27 PM
If I'm not being too nosy, how did you meet him?

random
27-11-2009, 11:28 PM

Perhaps you can train him for me and send him back later? :-D :-D :-D

random
27-11-2009, 11:29 PM
If I'm not being too nosy, how did you meet him?

Of course not, I met him through Church, he is also a pianist/organist.

dandysmom
27-11-2009, 11:30 PM
So ... talent and good looks too!

random
27-11-2009, 11:32 PM
So ... talent and good looks too!

He is very musically gifted, which suits me, and very cute. :lol: :-D

calismum
27-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Go for it girl - you only live once. If it's not right you'll know soon enough but you'll kick yourself if in a couple of years you wish you had.

Good luck and enjoy.

Moli
28-11-2009, 12:03 AM
But????................Is he an animal lover???

calismum
28-11-2009, 12:05 AM

Good point :lol: :lol: :lol:

random
28-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Go for it girl - you only live once. If it's not right you'll know soon enough but you'll kick yourself if in a couple of years you wish you had.

Good luck and enjoy.
Hahah thank you, I will I know. :lol:

Well see that's where I was slightly concerned at first as he's never owned any animals before and when he first came round he was scared of them all (cats and dogs) but in a few short weeks I now have him walking the dogs with me and stroking and picking up the cats and he can even deal with them kneading his legs so it's all good progress. :-D

random
28-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Oh and he even volunteered to poop scoop. :shock: :mrgreen:

Moli
28-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Oh and he even volunteered to poop scoop. :shock: :mrgreen:
In that case got for it and have fun;) :lol:

random
28-11-2009, 12:18 AM
In that case got for it and have fun;) :lol:

Hahaha :-D:-D

dandysmom
28-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Go, girl!!! ....

angieh
28-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Just caught this thread random - if you're having fun and he treats you right, then go for it. How's Myles with him?

dandysmom
28-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Another good point!

PoshPuss
28-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Hey Random, do whatever floats ya boat :lol:
You seem well suited same likes/interests etc. Age is not an issue when you have things in common, but then I'm biased. My OH & I have a 12 year gap, he's a 60's child and I grew up in the 70's but our music tastes are very alike, and we have been together 24 years... all good.!

random
29-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Go, girl!!! ....

Hehe I will do ;)

Just caught this thread random - if you're having fun and he treats you right, then go for it. How's Myles with him?

Another good point!
Thanks guys, he is super with Myles and Myles adores him, which is actually really something as Myles doesn't just like anyone, lol.

Hey Random, do whatever floats ya boat :lol:
You seem well suited same likes/interests etc. Age is not an issue when you have things in common, but then I'm biased. My OH & I have a 12 year gap, he's a 60's child and I grew up in the 70's but our music tastes are very alike, and we have been together 24 years... all good.!
Thank you, fingers crossed then! x

dandysmom
29-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Lookin' good, Random!

Elaine
12-12-2009, 10:00 PM
So how goes things with the youngster, floosy;) :lol:

Taught him any new moves yet?

alexgirl73
12-12-2009, 11:17 PM
ooo-er, just caught this thread :lol:

A toy boy eh? What fun lol. No corrupting that innocent mind now ;)

But seriously, have fun with it and see where it leads. It may not be forever, but who knows. Good luck to you xx

random
12-12-2009, 11:32 PM
So how goes things with the youngster, floosy;) :lol:

Taught him any new moves yet?

Oh lol Elaine don't even ask, i'm having a hellish time with a month long period due to this implant in my arm, oh my days if anyone so much as breathes in my personal space.........:shock: :-D

ooo-er, just caught this thread :lol:

A toy boy eh? What fun lol. No corrupting that innocent mind now ;)

But seriously, have fun with it and see where it leads. It may not be forever, but who knows. Good luck to you xx
Me? Corrupting? Nah......:-D

Thank you, it is going well so far so we will see what happens. :cool: