PDA

View Full Version : RSPCA Kill families pet cat

moonstone
25-11-2009, 06:34 PM
I have just read in my daily paper (the Sun:oops: )the sad tale of the family in Norfolk who had their 19 yr.old pet cat taken by RSPCA who put it to sleep after just a few hours in their "care":evil:
Why on earth did they not ask around when they collected this poor kitty:? surely neighbour,s would have been able to tell them that this cat had owner,s and a loving home:D but NO they murder it instead:evil:
Why after only a few hours in their care did they decide that this poor kitty should be killed:evil:
What happened to the rule that they would keep an animal for seven days before PTS:evil:
The cats owner,s are naturally devistated that not only have they had their pet taken away and killed but that they had no control over her demise:( they have had this cat since it was born and although she was a bit thin :( apart from that was eating well and they felt that if/when she needed to be PTS then they should decide not RSPCA:evil:
I think that RSPCA should be charged with cruelty for killing this cat:evil:
If ordinary rescues can find homes for their inmates (with "no kill" policies) then why not RSPCA:evil:
It seems that you should NEVER report or give a pet to this evil mob or you will live to regret it:(

alexgirl73
25-11-2009, 06:37 PM
unfortunately it is not the first time I have heard of this sort of thing happening with the RSPCA, it makes me sick to my sromch :( Poor family x