PDA

View Full Version : Monkey has me trained

Tink
20-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Appetites have been increasing around here (Winter's coming!) and one soup plate just isn't gonna cut it anymore for the ferrets :lol:
Tonight, I made them a plate and sat down to tuck into a good book. Right when I was getting into it, I hear a
"CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!"
I look up and see MoMo staring at me defiantly and looking forlorn at the same time..the plate is empty and he's nosing it around. I think to myself "Huh, I must've spilled some under the plate".
Go back to reading..
"CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!"
MoMo's eyes are burning in to me so I look up and say "I'll get you more in a minute, okay baby?".
Before I can get back to my paragraph, MoMo noses under the plate and bangs it up and down again on the floor.
"CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!"
"Alright, Alright, I'm going.." I say in defeat and stand up to refill the plate.
When I returned with the second plate of soup, he did a little victory dance and then nommed down.
*Sigh....*
:roll: :lol:

angieh
20-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Now you see, I'm intrigued ..... that ferret soup must be SO delicious .. ..... what's in it, Tink?

alexgirl73
20-11-2009, 02:45 PM
believe me angie, if it's the same recipe I have been given, you don't wanna know!!!

angieh
20-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I wasn't going to try cooking it for my lunch, Alex! Just curious ................ eye of toad, tail of newt????

Tink
20-11-2009, 03:25 PM
:lol:
Well I've experimented a lot with recipes and their current fave includes
-Goats milk
-Lamb Baby Food
-Cooked and shredded rabbit
-Thawed out and blended in the blender pinkie mice
-Salmon Oil

Yum, Yum! :lol:

angieh
20-11-2009, 03:28 PM
.......... and there I was thinking a nice chicken noodle!!!!

Thanks, Tink :lol:

Tink
20-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Hehe well when I made the rabbit alone it was like a stew so it was really quite good (I sampled as I was shredding and blending it with the broth)...the other ingredients though I'm not so keen on :lol:

dandysmom
20-11-2009, 05:08 PM
You are definitely well trained now, Tink! That soup sounds, erm ...... different :roll:

alexgirl73
20-11-2009, 07:45 PM
told ya :lol: sounds so appetising, NOT!