PDA

View Full Version : Poppet and Dylan today

Phoenix
15-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Dylan's girlfriend (Poppet) tried fighting with Dylan today :shock: She sneaked in while nobody was watching, went upstairs, came downstairs like she owned the place, went into the kitchen, saw Dylan and the noises she made I thought she was about to tear Dylan to pieces :shock: :shock: :shock: :( I had to get Dylan's carrier, bundle her into it and take her back to where she lives (she would NOT!!! have let me carry her anywhere)

I managed to get her home though (to her home) and I've got permission from our neightbour to spray her with water if she tries anything like that again.

The whole time Dylan was stood by his cat flap going "HEEEELLLPPPPP MUUUUUM POPPET'S GOING TO BEAT ME UUUUUUP" (he won't fight with girls)

dandysmom
15-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Oh dear! But it's so funny the way you describe it .... can see poor Dylan standing there in his own kitchen being verbally assaulted by Poppet! She's a brazen little girl, isn't she? :mrgreen:

Phoenix
15-11-2009, 11:41 PM
By the way Poppet was standing she looked like she was going to have him for dinner DM :shock: it's funny with hindsight but last thing we needed was a vet visit:shock: