PDA

View Full Version : oh cheers reggie

CathyW
03-11-2009, 09:16 PM
i laid out a pair of CLEAN IRONED jeans. and what did sir do??? he came in and proceeded to wipe his nice mucky paws on my CLEAN IRONED jeans. a row of kitty prints all the way up the leg. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
he got flicked with a t-shirt. so sat on the window sill peeking at me around the side of the curtains lol.
hes a stinker that boy.

angieh
03-11-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm sure clean ironed clothes must have sort of hypnotic "come to me" magnet - sorry about your jeans boys mum.

dandysmom
03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
That Reggie, the things he comes up with! Ah well, back to the laundry hamper......

CathyW
04-11-2009, 12:24 AM
That Reggie, the things he comes up with! Ah well, back to the laundry hamper......i hung them up for a while hoping that they where just wet prints. nope they where muddy as well.
he will be barred from the bedroom while im sorting out clothes.:-D

Phoenix
04-11-2009, 12:31 AM
At least the mud will come off boys mum naughty boy though :lol:

CathyW
04-11-2009, 05:45 PM
i got my own back today. they boys where happy all snuggled up on the un-made bed. and i wanted to strip n change the bed lol reggie headed for the window sill where he proceeded to glare at me around the curtain. and ronnie decided my dressing gown would *do for now* dont mind hes still on it lol

CathyW
08-11-2009, 09:33 AM
this morning sir decided he was going to take a flying leap onto me.(to wake me up) and then proceed to purr and fluff me loudly. when i got up grumbling (as u do) he then proceeded to get in my warm spot of the bed and go to sleep. so cheers reggie.:-D

angieh
08-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Think I'd say more than "cheers reggie"!!! I'd turf him out - cats really are opportunists aren't they? :-D :-D :-D

dandysmom
08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Such characters those two are! And they do love the warm spot in the bed .....

cats' staff
08-11-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm not only impressed with Reggie's cheek but also the fact that you IRON jeans!

dandysmom
08-11-2009, 08:56 PM
I missed that! Have never ironed jeans in my life!! :shock:

cats' staff
08-11-2009, 09:26 PM
I missed that! Have never ironed jeans in my life!! :shock:

I'm afraid I'm the slovenly type who is a great believer in the idea that the creases will hang out or who carefully calculates just how much of a shirt or blouse will be on show...... too busy serving the cats!

dandysmom
08-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Lol, my sentiments exactly! I hate ironing: I think I was happier than he was when Dad retired.... never had to iron those white dress shirts again! :mrgreen:

CathyW
12-11-2009, 08:35 AM
yep i oron sorry i admit it. im also a washerholic. i can not bear to see anything hanging around that could be washed.even if it was worn once for a couple of hours. its in the machine.not keen on ironing but get it done. and everything gets hung on hangers (other than jeans)the rest of the housework forget it. but as long as we have clean clothes im happy lol

angieh
12-11-2009, 09:53 AM
M&S non-iron shirts - a very very good invention! Not that OH needs them now he's retired. Just get the washing out of the machine quickly after it's finished and hang up - no need to iron! And jeans, well I've never ironed them at all - casual and me are good friends!!!

CathyW
15-11-2009, 11:45 AM
opps i must be a weirdie then. im going to make a cuppa soon then get on with the ironing. got quite a bit to do. and when theres a freshly ironed pile. its the boys favorite place to sit (grrrr) lol