PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's Sixth Letter

Phoenix
03-11-2009, 08:56 PM
What do you all think to it? Wrote it earlier on today :-D

Hello again, guess who this is again!

I’ve not written for a few weeks but I’ve been ill again, first time it was the flea treatment Mum had me on (It was Poisonous I say!!! I didn’t like it, I groomed it off, I’m not telling Mum how I managed it but it was nasty and it made my tummy hurt), second time I had a tummy bug the vet said. I love my vet, he’s my very best friend! He gave me some nasty poisonous tasting medicine which I took under protest and I had two injections to help as well.

Straight after getting back from Uncle James’s (the vet) I went straight out and brought Mum a mousie, today Mum thinks I caught a rabbit (which I’ve done before and last time I ate it’s head – yummy!)

I’ve got two girlyfriends now, one’s a black female who lives across the road from us and the other one’s Poppet (I think you’ll remember her), I bring her little gifts to show her how I love her, she’s my girlyfriend!

I’ve not seem the nasty poisonous white cat around for a while, Mum hasn’t either, we don’t know where that one is. I might have scared him off from my territory forever.

Tomorrow it will be a year ago since I came to my forever home, have you missed me since I left you? I hope all the kitties who were there when I was there have all gone by now, though Mum keeps coming in smelling of interesting girly cats.

I’m going outside again now, to see if I can find any more presents for Mum. I wanted Mum to take the mousey to you as a present but she threw it in the bin! Waste of a perfectly good mousey!

Anyway, I can hear outside calling my name so I’d better dash!

Write to you all again soon! Lovings, snuggles, kitty kisses and nose rubs.

Dylan.

dandysmom
03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I love Dylan's letters !!

Phoenix
04-11-2009, 06:39 PM
I love Dylan's letters !! Dylan loves helping me write them DM :D