PDA

View Full Version : Rod Little article Sunday Times

Fair Mile
01-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Rod Little appears to be encouraging Sunday Times readers to poison cats with antifreeze see text of article below in todays Sunday Times

Antifreeze – cool for cats

Never do anyone a favour — it will surely be misunderstood. With the nights drawing in and the weather turning much colder, Katherine Hall came up with the thoughtful notion that maybe her neighbour’s two cats would appreciate some antifreeze. So she mixed it up with tinned tuna and left it by the hedge. The cats — Mr Baz and Nush, who were both abyssinians and therefore almost certainly asylum seekers — sadly died as a consequence. Bizarrely, Mrs Hall was fined £1,500 rather than given the freedom of her borough, despite the fact that the cats were in her garden doing their usual stuff of defecating on the lawn and urinating on her strawberries. When will cat owners take responsibility for their foul and destructive pets? Apparently, cats — like Russians — are very partial to antifreeze; can’t resist it. I just mention this fact, in passing.

Elaine
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
That is disgusting, racist and cruel. I sincerely hope the guy who wrote it gets his ass kicked!!!!:twisted:

Phoenix
01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Force HIM to drink antifreeze see how he likes it :evil: :twisted:

Fair Mile
01-11-2009, 09:44 PM
John Witherow
The Editor
The Sunday Times
1 Pennington Street
London
E1 9XN

dandysmom
01-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Sickening! Absolutely beyond the pale .......

Phoenix
01-11-2009, 09:47 PM
John Witherow
The Editor
The Sunday Times
1 Pennington Street
London
E1 9XN

Who's going to post something to him? :evil: B@**@**

Elaine
01-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Why not introduce yourself Fair Mile;)

PoshPuss
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Like I was saying in the other thread about fireworks etc. there are some sadistic b@$turds out there and this is a prize one... as for Katherine Hall's neighbours, I hope they have once again had the satisfaction of seeing her name in print & on public record for being an inhuman waste of space. So ironically, "Thanks" to Rod Little for outing this evil cow!