PDA

View Full Version : Your cat(s) & Brushing

HappyKatz
27-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Hello! :smt039 Just starting another kitty thread!

How do your cats react to brushing? Do they enjoy it?
Sage doesn't mind brushing as long as it is soft & you pet him while you are brushing him.
Sushie doesn't like brushing. She will do anything to get away from it. Silly girl.
Spooky loves brushing the most. She'll wake up to get brushed.
She will purr loudly as she is being brushed. Brushing is a bonding moment.
Spici mews loudly before brushing. She'll try to bite the brush but she secretly enjoys it!
Shilo, Sadee, & Sasha just want to bite the brush.
Everytime we go to brush them, they want to bite it or play with it.

:cat27

dandysmom
27-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Leia loves it, athough I actually comb her, rather than brushing. It's our nightly routine: I take the comb and call "Leia, brush time!": and she comes running for her nightly session. But she doesn't like having her trousers brushed; everything else is fine, especially tummy!. All of mine except Patches enjoyed a good combing and the fuss.

Good thread idea!

Mags
27-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Cassie loves being brushed and combed and is always coming back for more.:D

Woe betide me if I try to brush her tummy or trousers, though ......she will change into a spitfire!:lol:

Elaine
27-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Eva will tolerate it for a while as long as you dont brush her trouser legs, tummy, flanks... infact just brush her head and she's fine for a bit then she gets bored and attacks.;)
Bernie the scruffpot takes to the hills at the very sight of a brush. Bernie does like to have his face washed with a wet cloth or a rottwilers tongue, either will do.:lol:
Winston used to adore being brushed and groomed.

Phoenix
27-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Dylan loves being brushed - at the mere sight of a comb he's there demanding to get brushed :lol:
Beauty would sometimes be OK with it, depended on who was brushing her as to whether she'd allow her tummy to be brushed.

calismum
27-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Alfie adores being brushed or combed. Not too tolerant of his tail being done but otherwise would lie for hours to get brushed.

John
29-10-2009, 11:53 AM
All my cats like to be brushed.. past and present..but none have ever wanted there belly or trousers brushed..

MrsH
29-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Jason absolutely loves being combed, all over, tummy and trousers too. Molly tolerates being combed but it's especially difficult trying to comb her chest as she bites my hand! :evil:

Donna
29-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Woe betide me if I try to brush her tummy or trousers, though ......she will change into a spitfire!:lol:

That made me giggle :-D

My two always attack the brush... am still wanting to get a Furminator!!!

dandysmom
29-10-2009, 03:57 PM
You'll love the FURminator, Donna! It's especially great in the Spring when they start shedding the Winter coat. So MUCH fur!!!

Donna
29-10-2009, 04:43 PM
You'll love the FURminator, Donna! It's especially great in the Spring when they start shedding the Winter coat. So MUCH fur!!!

I keep thinking about it, but always find something better to spend the money on :roll: