PDA

View Full Version : Maisey

kado
18-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Just dried my daughters hair which i dont normaly do and Maisey went balistic. She got realy wide eyed so i turned it off straight away and put her out of the room. I then was straightening her hair when she got back in and started to realy hiss at me. She has never done this before too me. She runs aways from the hoover but nothing like this. I dread to think what she was put through in her previous home. She also got into a rubbish back today whilst i was upstairs and her head is all greasy like its spiked. I am going to let her calm down a bit them gentley wipe it.

Elaine
18-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Jane, I wouldnt keep dwelling on what may or may not have happened to Maisey before you found her. It doesnt serve any purpose other than to keep you guessing, she is now fed, has a roof over her head and is cared for and that's what matters now.:)
Bernie as it happens has a hissy fit when I turn on the hairdrier, there isn't much that bothers my laid back boy but the hairdrier is one that does.;)

kado
18-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks for that Elaine.

dandysmom
18-10-2009, 07:51 PM
That's really strange about the hair dryer. I don't use one so never ran into that problem, Hoovers ....yes!

calismum
18-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Could be just as simple as she has never come across one before. I agree with Elaine - don't beat yourself up about what might have been in her past, just let her enjoy her new life.